What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tom
      Participant

I’m still in week 3 of “kabbalah in action”, but I noticed it is possible to start this course also. I just saw the movie where Rav laitman talks about the government being the puppets of the higher force, and that we can overrule them via the spiritual path. That made me smile, because although I felt that it was like that, it’s empowering to hear the exact same thing out of the mouth of the Rav.

Terra
      Participant

I feel like I am absorbing so much wisdom up through this course. I am looking forward to exploring the implementation through a workshop and gathering, although it is often hard to find a time that works across all time zones and schedules. I am curious to see how that hurdle is overcome.

Leo
      Participant

The last course taught me about how my ten will connect. Looking forward to that in this course .

David
      Participant

I would like to thank Julian,  and all of kabu for all the effort  and genuine care and support that went into these courses , allowing me to construct a solid base(foundation)  on which I can rely on as I continue my spiritual journey… THANK YOU VERY MUCH

the previous course (as all the other courses of  KabU) seems very carefully prepared.

I expect the same from this one

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

The live question period was my highlight. Thanks Julian.

im hoping for more interaction in the future.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.