What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      BEN
      Participant

so many great realizations – there is non e else beside Him and the interconnectedness of all creation – so now i realize that every situation and every one is reallly the Creator – guiding me towards adhesion. the pain that i feel, the greater it is – this is my ego – my desire to receive for myself.

Rav also said that it does not mean when some people talk to God – it may only be their imagination. what is important is the individual perception and connection to the Upper Force

zohreh
      Participant

From the previous period, I realized that the whole universe, from the smallest particle to the largest galaxies, is all connected in a single way, like a large and integrated network, and how effective my reaction and my performance are in a group, and with the teachings of Kabbalah. I can help others and be effective in changing my mood and the mood of others, and I realized that all mental health and happiness happen in good and healthy relationships, and I have to make time for others, and I realized how much attention is needed by those around me. And on the street, I pay attention to others, and among my colleagues, students, and family, I try to turn my inner attention into attention to others, and this is how I receive attention.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

The best experience of the last course was

1) The first life event in the frame of a course for which I was aiming 5 weeks long, or rather 5 years long. It was a tiresome strategic act after many failed attempts to get into the course again.

2) The Hooyah feeling that they were rather 15 weeks than 5.

3) Our pact that we will always live one another, no matter how many years it will take to call it a stable situation.

So what do I expect from tgis course:

Nothing more than the opportunity to fulfill my purpose.

Seraphim
      Participant

Far too many to name … it’s a continually expanding horizon of wisdom and pleasure from learning …

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

My goal is to continue learning and connecting.

Rivka
      Participant

In my last course I learned the importance of the Group, joining with others that have the same goal of connecting. In this course I want practical information how to have, join and be a part of a functioning Kabbalah group.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.