What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle
      Participant

My awareness that the Creator is the source of everlasting fulfillment. The Creator created us to joyfully share with us. We receive the Creator’s joyful sharing caring nature combined with sharing with others combined with transforming (correcting) unloving characteristics with love which includes self-control, patience, sharing, encouragement, generosity, joy, wisdom, and other positive qualities of love.

Steph
      Participant

Realizing that we are all connected from 1 whole, and how it connects to the Torah.

Liss
      Participant

Is the concept of receiving and giving, when I give I also received and it gives me fulfillment.

I learned I was doing it in a way, but changing the intention is key to feel like the creator that is to always give.

Miguel Garcia
      Participant

Shalom!

My best experience from the previous Kabbalah Revealed – Part 2 was learning about the powerful concept of “There Is None Else Besides Him” and the notion that the Creator conceals himself.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was getting to learn concepts totally “new” to me but getting the feeling I always new them.

I would like to learn how to put in practice this wisdom… and how to best activate the Reforming Light.

Matanah
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was a realization of my ego which stopped my plan in its tracks.  Now I’m aware of the deeper meaning of how an ego can affect others. Also, the forum was helpful.

This course’s syllabus is exciting. I expect to gain a deeper understanding about prayer, ego, Nature, and The Light. I’m looking forward to learning, through the Wisdom of Kabbalah, how to correct my current, preconceived ideas/habits.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.