What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

• This topic has 384 replies, 360 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Branden.
Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

My best experience has to be feeling at home with everything we have been learning; and feeling for the first time in my life that there is “something bigger than me” (I was raised by an atheist mother with an immense spiritual hunger), and that there is a plan (as I already wrote in the other forum).

My expectations for this course is to finally be able to start the practical journey. 🙂

Rae
      Participant

Experiencing the Right and Left lines of spiritual development and knowing this takes toward bonding with Creator ❤️ feeling and thinking more of Friends and “falling in Love” with Spirituality this way. The growth process is beautiful and my ego is very powerful so there is a lot to overcome! A fantastic hero’s tale in real life! Ever increasing knowing of the reality of World Peace. So much Love!!

Roger Fry
      Participant

My best exprience from the previous course was getting an understanding of kabbalah. Especialy the science behind creation, the ladder and how one can ascend it. Also realising how important the environment is.

In this course my hope is to learn how to implement these teachings and move towards the equivalence of form.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

What stands out to me is learning that there is no other force but him— just him. Also, how inter-connected we all are and how much we need each other like each of our cells in the body need each other to function properly. I liked reading the section on how people were able to communicate telepathically until their egos got in the way, and they built the Tower of Babel.  The section on loving your neighbor as your self really resonated with me. Some thing I’ve been drawn to as a child.

jill
      Participant

The best moments were the sudden moments of understanding after walking through a swamp of confusion.

I am keeping myself from looking ahead. I like to be surprised. It sounds a bit silly but I enjoy the suspense. It is like a cliff hanger.

Ben
      Participant

To experience the stumbling block of my ego.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.