What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello. To learn about Adam haRishon was shattered, the life of this world, and rebuilt it going up.

This world has alot of pain and suffering. I hope to learn the rules to find the Upper light.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

I would have to say my favorite moment is (what I think) the realization that there isn’t any sort of “Anti-Creator” and that all “Evil” that appears in this world is the result of uncorrected egos. I grew up in a Christian home and always questioned the pragmatism of things like Hell and Satan. It seemed to me that human choice was more of a key factor, so discovering how Kabbalah reinforces that in a way really resonated in me.

I expect that this course will be a bit thicker than the previous ones, in terms of study and contemplation. I’m really going to need to discipline myself to making time for daily study, especially on my days off.

Sharla Windham
      Participant

I had several moments in the last course where the point in my heart felt.likw it was.about to explode. I expect.to get practical guidance on how to use the intention for the good of my neighbor and the Creator because right now, every way I slice everything, it’s always about me.

Dale
      Participant

The previous courses have answered some basic questions, but I am hoping that this course will actually show us the practice of Kabbalah that resulted in the insights we have learned about.

Peter
      Participant

Learning about prayer in Kabbalah was really powerful for me. I expect to learn how to start using the wisdom in a practical manner.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello My Name is Kebede Mamo Dessis , i expected more understanding and its helped me for  my day to day life. and Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.