What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 376 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James Wright
      Participant

It’s hard to pinpoint an exact experience which was the best from the last course, however I have noticed that my relationships have been improving and I’m beginning to see others in the world as part of myself in a way, as more of a felt experience rather than an intellectual one. I am hoping to learn some practical methods to increase my perception of the spiritual and true reality.

Nathan
      Participant

Seeing life change.  Not theory, but by the thoughts and intentions within me observing, feeling, and changing my life and the lives of those around me.

Christianne
      Participant

Ik ben  nog  steeds zo enthousiast over mijn  ontdekking  van  kabbalah.  Ik  onthou vooral  ook  mijn verbinding met de natuur en alles  wat leeft. En dat alles wat ik doe  invloed  heeft op alles  in de natuur en de mensen  in de wereld. Ik leerde voooral  mijzelf beter kennen en  onthou dat de Schepper steeds bij ons is  wat er ook gebeuren mag . Wij komen dichter bij  Hem   in de wet van  hou van elkaar zoals je van jezelf houdt!

megan
      Participant

to know that we are all one and HE is above all

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Dag allemaal

Het heeft geduurd voor ik door had wat Kaballah inhield. Voor mij de beste manier om dit leven verder te gaan.

Probeer mijn menselijke ego nu ook te snappen.

Moeilijk vind ik dat ik er in mijn omgeving niet open over ben. Ieder heeft zijn weg gevonden vermoed ik,
      De contemplatie cursus vind ik ook wel bijzonder; wanneer geef je en wanneer ontvang je? Het komt door de intenties die je deelt,

David J
      Participant

There is no one else besides Him. How to connect with group and Him

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 376 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.