Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy
      Participant

My guess is 99% if not 100% of our free will is an illusion. I really cannot identify where it is real or illusion. I know what feels real but still, cannot say for sure.

Jurgis
      Participant

I am free to identify my desire is it egoistic or alturistic and ask for Creator for a necessary correation in order to bestow. Everything else is a show and I am not in control even what socks I will wear today.

Anthony
      Participant

Notice how much of our mind is dominated by automated thoughts and programmed desires and reactions.

We only have free will when begin to notice how the mind works and we start to make conscious choices. For example; contemplating an action and its consequences ahead of time in order to consider the impact on ourselves and others so as to benefit both. This process of conscious living can become second nature with practice and help to smooth out the bumpy road of karma.

In most people choices are unconscious and are automated according to selfish ego desires programmed to feed itself and perpetuate the unsatisfactory state of insatiable appetites, leading to correction through suffering.

This is the difference between living consciously or unconsciously.

Camila
      Participant

Our free will consists in choosing either we want to continue in the same pattern as our natural environment or we correct our inner for the evolution of our souls to the Spiritual Creature.

Kayce
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I not really sure of free will in choosing our environment  because  even a small spark triggered  in our mind to chose  A or B…….will  follow a set of rules  or programs.  Thus free will is just an illusion so to speak.</p>

samuel
        Participant

It seems to me, after birth, everything I am today is of my own free will. But on the other hand, all my free will choices were out of my control.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

As I understand now, the only free will we are allowed by our overall divine evolutionary program of  “suffering” is to choose and pursue the path of  light as set out in the authentic science of the Kabbala, and hence speed up the evolution of our souls re-uniting into the Spiritual Creature. All the rest we perceive are illusions.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.