Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with David & Igal Discussion

Zohar
    Participant

All assignments and homework for the Young Group with Dave and Danny

Homework #Lesson 5:

Each friend leaves in the forum a short message:
    What did I take from the lesson?

Read the quote by Dr. Laitman:
    “What I do in this work is demand the Reforming Light. And when the Reforming Light comes to me it brings me closer to the friend, I begin to feel him close to me, and I begin to care for him, that I have a certain warmth to him, still far from the actual flame, but I can somehow say that I am beginning to get close to the matter of love. And then, when I feel such a sensation, this sensation makes us equal, equal by me not being able to think of myself, only of two, and first of him and then of myself. And so on, these are the degrees, but this is all from the Reforming Light. That’s it, so you have an exercise, be above, be below, and demand the Light that brings you the feeling of love, and then you are equal”.

Discuss on the forum:
    How do we make sure that we draw the reforming light with every action of ours?

Leave in the forum a message that will help build between us a demand so that none of us will be able to differentiate themselves from the others, and we will feel as one.

Last but not least:
    Remind each other of the connection throughout the week without overwhelming the friends in the GE Forum. If you’re naturally active on the GE Forum, make efforts to leave room for others. If you’re naturally inactive, make efforts to inspire the friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Devorah Vidal
      Participant

is there an English translation available for the lyrics from Amit Shalev and Danny Weisserg’s song from last Sunday?

Stephen
        Participant

David, Thank you that is very helpful

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

Hi Friends and Instructors!

I wonder if someone with more experience that I could offer some suggestions in the way, perhaps, of examples of ways in which we in our groups of ten could/should be expressing our “Love of Friends”?

Since we are not behaving with our friends in the same ways we would with the “Civilian” population, I’m wondering how to express my love with the members in my group.

Could someone out there respond to this?

thank you in advance.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

I have the same question as Zorica-

Listed on the assignments is

Assignments

Try to get to 3 short weekly meetings 15-20min. Max. between our lessons. Decide what you are doing in the meetings, what is the goal, how do you get there. Tip: have the secretary arrange the meeting, bring the reading material, be aware of the time, remind the friends, etc. Rotate secretary weekly.
      Read the article “What to look for in the assembly of friends”
      Answer: Why do I need to love the friends even when it seems to me that certain friends hate me or talk badly about me?
      Read Shamati 40
      What do I do when I feel the left line growing in me? Give advices to each other.
      Answer: Why is it important for me to try and apply what we learn between us, in the ten, between the lessons?
      Watch the Global Gathering of Friends Sunday 18:45 IST. Bring your impressions to the lesson.

Watch the Global Gathering of Friends on Sunday – what is this and where is this??

What is a Global Gathering of Friends? And where can we find the link please? Thank you in advance!

Naomi
        Participant

kabbalahmedia.info/en/events/cu/P5aOafZz?mediaType=video

Devorah Vidal
          Participant

Thank you Naomi – I’m watching it now.

I wish I would have understood that it was happening live in Petah Tikva last Sunday. I would have gone there in person if I had known.  But this recording is good. I really thank you for posting it

Naomi
          Participant

No Problem 🙂

Annmarie
      Participant

For week Aug. 27, 2023

The Creator conceals Himself from us, but in the ten group we build the Creator between us. We must always be clear to the purpose of our goal: To work toward getting closer to the Creator and the end of correction.

We, in our group of ten, are not developed equally because some have stronger intentions than another. So we must direct our intention, thought, and concerns to the well-being of our ten (friends) to their reforming light to fill all their vessels.

Our group of ten (W14) have had our first group meeting. I believe that the Creator’s presence was amongst us for we all felt (with each member’s tribute) that the Creator had placed us together with ‘His will be done’.

The goal was definitely present in our group for the connection to the Creator and only to bestow for each other.

Maria
      Participant

1) What did I take with me from this past lesson?

a) The importance of the practice, not only the theory in Kabbalah; as only in the practice can we practice “love for others”.  Connection is the work of the Ten. Connection is the vessel for revelation.

2) Read this whole article and summarize it, then write/discuss the key points together.

a) It is very important not to only grow the feeling of love towards the friends, but to express it, as this gives force to the group.

b) To be able to do the work without letting our “self-benefit” take over it. The society was established solely on the basis of achieving love of others, and that this would be the springboard for the love of God.

c) To understand that our Ten is the only thing that can really take us to the spiritual world and give it that value. We can take all the lessons and read all the books, but if we can’t connect selflessness in the Ten we won’t go anywhere. “One needs a society to be able to give to one’s friend without any reward”.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.