Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 133 through 138 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Logynn
    Participant

    I was thinking about this last night. And if this is true, that we are being led to the realization of our one true and unique desire, the question of freewill is moot. Because it means that regardless of if our thoughts and actions originate from the Creator, or from our own will, they are advancing us towards the one thing that we truly want.

    In which case we would choose each thought and action to be the same, even if we had full knowledge and attainment. If we had it to go back and do again, and this was the path to that end, we would do and think exactly the same things.

    It’s completely irrelevant who is in control, because functionally the two entities are in lock step.

    The egoistic desire was in agreement with the altruistic one all along. The only point of the whole process was to realize itself.

    Logynn
    Participant

    Thanks

    I went on the YouTube channel after asking this and it seemed like the first video was about my question. It said that we each have a unique desire that is intrinsic, genuine and authentic. And that we are being lead to realize what it is. I imagine that must be the one that has the potential to be altruistic, and be the “button” to enter the spiritual world.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG1-9H9RDE

    Logynn
    Participant

    There are so many paradoxes in these spiritual concepts. What I am trying to understand is impossible. It’s like imagining a 5th dimensional object.

    So, if that is true. The only way I can reach an intention to bestow is if I am led into a context, condition, or situation where it pops into my capacity to imagine it, comprehend it, and see that it’s something I want.

    Is that what is happening here? We are spending as much time as we can following the breadcrumbs of these concepts that take us on some kind of a path to this epiphany?

    Logynn
    Participant

    By cultivating a child-like craving to see It and be It

    Logynn
    Participant

    I’m reading and re-reading Attaining the Worlds Beyond. And it reminds me of those lion dances they do in China, where they are on 20ft poles, and each step must land in the exact right spot. The thing about this book is that every time I take a step that it suggests (and seems clearly to be contradictory and impossible) there is no pole there… no place to step. But a step appears there all the sudden as soon as I commit my weight to the step.

    Logynn
    Participant

    The “screen” is deliberately not seeing the Creator because you have the strength in that moment, from His prior revelation, to proceed under your own effort! That’s what the screen is!
    So you reach once when you’re weak, for the Creator’s help. And then you reach again, the opposite way, to apply your effort specifically without help. And you move, with the screen held between you and the Creator so that you’re not blinded by the Light. It’s like a machine.
    *Mind blown*

Viewing 6 replies - 133 through 138 (of 156 total)