Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- December 10, 2024 at 11:21 am EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #408494
LogynnParticipantOk, I didn’t realized the advanced ones were still called Kabbalah Revealed. So I didn’t miss anything. That is a relief. Thank you!
LogynnParticipantI am amazed how much more material (especially videos) there are compared to when I was here 10 years ago. It’s delightful to be able to approach every concept from so many different perspectives. That is also true about reading the responses of the other students in the forums here.
I am surprised to find out I have learned a lot of Kabbalah in the 10 years since I stopped studying. I am not sure how that happened.
I hope for my fellow students that they are receiving all that I am praying for them to receive into their vessels, (in the way that I think I may have benefited from the studies of the friends during the years I have been away.) And I hope that their attainment means that the world is not nearly as forlorn and far from unification as it appears to me. I like to think that the Light is filling every space that I cannot see and I will have the blindfold taken off my eyes to find you all waiting there for me, already having attained so much, like a surprise party. That sounds silly, but it’s what I imagine for us.
December 9, 2024 at 4:10 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #408397
LogynnParticipantI saw on YouTube today that the Kabbalah Revealed students were supposed to get assigned to “special teams.” Was there something I was supposed to do to be eligible for a team?
I have been taking my time going through the course “weeks,” because I didn’t know there was any kind of deadline. But it’s not that I haven’t been doing a lot of work. I have read Attaining the Worlds Beyond, the Zohar, and Unlocking the Zohar. Some I have read several times. I have watched a lot of videos on the YouTube channel.
How do I become eligible to go into a special team?
Thanks
December 6, 2024 at 3:07 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #407926
LogynnParticipantIt wouldn’t let me link to my example. I put a link to my Redbubble store under the content creator name: Ravenslore
I used that because, like your example, it’s an account that it is almost completely my efforts to depict spiritual things.
Any other examples I have of my work are online professional portfolios of games I’ve made, which have nothing to do with spiritual things and TBH I don’t like them.Anyhoo.. Thanks again for sharing.
December 6, 2024 at 3:02 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #407923
LogynnParticipantThanks for sharing those examples. I struggle with storyboarding, scenes and cartoon type styles. So you and I would have very complimentary skills if we were on the same production team.
Example: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ravenslore/shop
Based on that blog post this is a very nuanced topic that I’ll have to observe and think on for a long time. Thanks for your help.
December 5, 2024 at 4:15 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #407830
LogynnParticipantOk, I have another question. I’ve been reading a lot of the books and watching a lot of videos that are outside of this class. And usually they all make perfect sense. But this week I am coming across a lot that confuses me.
I hope this is still the right place to ask. But I was watching this video about what the Ten Commandments are: youtu.be/0pVAtvb59gs?si=rDU8cldk8qKdGRL4
And he says the one not to bear false witness is basically not to create fiction. (Only things that actually happen reflect the true forces and relationships.) And then farther along he says according to Baal HaSulaam there are only two commandments, which are basically to benefit society and fulfill society’s members. The example of fulfillment is to help turn them towards the Creator.
But what if all of your abilities and work and influence have to do with writing and illustrating games and fiction? I am a professional writer and illustrator. My favorite personal project topics to illustrate are spiritual concepts. But, they discuss in this video how it’s intrinsically impossible to depict these things. So any depiction is bearing false witness, in a way.
So if my abilities are in writing and illustrating, and this is what people listen to and respond to, how do I work to benefit the collective by it?
- AuthorReplies

