Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Ask Anything #519820
    Marina
    Participant

    If friends go through difficult states, is it because I am not in bestowal? What can one do for them besides prayer ?

    in reply to: Ask Anything #518370
    Marina
    Participant

    Hi Gianni,

    on this part of the lesson:

    The intentions, which are actually called the real actions in Kabbalah, yes—intentions—we cannot count them.We cannot measure them.We cannot speak about them either.Because there is a hold for the external forces in this.

    Why did he say we cannot speak about our intentions? In the group? Or maybe I misunderstood?

    thank you

     

    in reply to: Ask Anything #508814
    Marina
    Participant

    Can someone sin only once in spirituality ?

    in reply to: Ask Anything #506795
    Marina
    Participant

    So tears are definitely happy tears. Thank you

    in reply to: Ask Anything #505503
    Marina
    Participant

    Hi Gianni, during the preparation period the goal is to come to the right prayer. Is the right prayer the gate of tears? Also, this prayer is supposed to be a joyous prayer not a “I’m sad and tearful” prayer correct ? So I see that my ego is keeping me from bestowal and I need help but I am happy about it because I feel that I need the Creators help. Is this correct ?

    in reply to: Ask Anything #504449
    Marina
    Participant

    Hi Gianni, let’s say I feel bad like I am an egoist. I heard an example that maybe I got a “bad desire” I should be feeling happy because it should point at what I am supposed to correct. If this happens am I supposed to be like “hmmm I should correct this quality of mine (I don’t know, pride…anger… I can’t even think of other ones). Is this correct?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 55 total)