Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
MarinaParticipantHi Gianni,
I get confused when I hear that I need to correct myself when I thought I don’t do the correcting, but the Creator does this. I see in my feelings that I need correction and I ask the Creator to correct me. Is this right ?
MarinaParticipantHi Gianni,
My ten has a question. Is there a difference between a circle and a workshop? We were reading “Rules of the Circle” and one of the friends remembers reading that we should not ask questions in a circle. One friend said that “no questions” only applies to a workshop. Or is that something that we can just decide amongst ourselves.
Thanks!
MarinaParticipantHi Gianni, if you have felt the darkness terribly and then you’re back to just feeling kind of “flat” like Helen mentioned, was an opportunity missed? I always continue meeting with my ten and trying to keep the importance. Is there such thing as a “‘missed opportunity “? Will there be greater or more dark opportunities?
thank you
MarinaParticipantHi Gianni,
In Psalm 126, King David says we see it as in a dream. What is the state we will see as a dream? The exile ? Thank you
MarinaParticipantHi Gianni,
in the Torah, the children of Israel were spared from the plagues that struck the Egyptians (or at least the final ones). What does it mean in the work since we have to go through these plagues ? Also, does everybody have to go through the plagues or is it only if you’re studying Kabbalah ? thanks
MarinaParticipantWhy is it that a person starts feeling comfortable being in Egypt?
- AuthorReplies

