Forum Replies Created
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- AuthorReplies
- September 17, 2026 at 7:31 pm EDT in reply to: Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course #519841
oldman jinksonParticipantHello everyone. I am seeking to learn and understand  the practical application of Kabbalah in my life
oldman jinksonParticipantHello everyone. I am leo
from the USAÂ via Jamaica. I am here to learn all I can about kabbalah, the Zohar and applying them to my life!
April 6, 2022 at 9:17 am EDT in reply to: Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course #285809
oldman jinksonParticipantI am Leo. I am attending this course to achieve a greater understand of how to best proceed through the sephirots from Malkut  to Ain soph, how to apply the teachings of kaballah, how to learn it best for a life of fulfillment !
- AuthorReplies
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

