Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search topics: Topics Engaged InViewing 4 topics - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)← 1 2ForumsVoicesRepliesLast Post Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Discuss830888 1 week, 6 days ago Mary Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Course Reflections512526 2 weeks ago Eugenio Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? Started by: Julian Edwards- KabU Instructor in: Discuss455482 3 weeks, 2 days ago Yelena Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence? Started by: Julian Edwards- KabU Instructor in: Discuss470493 1 month ago Anna Viewing 4 topics - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)← 1 2