Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence From Conflict to Collective Consciousness Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

• This topic has 42 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Gil Shir

Are you an imaginal cell? And if so, how can you take part in the evolution of the butterfly that is humanity?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      KatieBug
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Work to connect above the ego, and find out what nature wants from us as a whole.</p>

Trying to evolve to the best level that I can to be a major integral part of the next level of emergence.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

working to connect above my ego

JDF
      Participant

Maybe but not feeling it Gil!

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

I can be a positive force upon the whole organism by following natures laws – Kabballah.

Tony

Kate
      Participant

I feel I’m an imaginal cell and I envision our emergence from our current chaos, currently I’m holding the vision and working on harmonizing all aspects of myself, to be the change I want to see in the world

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.