Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 1,192 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is the right one servant respect the master or the lowly must be helped first?

mrc s
      Participant

If my parents are evil is it my fault? Can I do something about it?

Hi mrc,

Certainly it’s not your fault…you didn’t choose them, you didn’t choose to be born, where to be born etc.. What is your goal if you’re asking to do something about it? Are you trying to change your parents? You don’t need to study Kabbalah to know this is not possible.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

In Indonesian we have a word (bagus) which is good without moral quality, keren which is the hard and firm equivalent of handsome

mrc s
      Participant

Am I perfect or far from it as perfect is infinity?

Hi mrc,

Perfect would be completely whole with the Creator. We were created exactly opposite to that. Our natural state is imperfect and we gradually work to revealing how imperfect–revealing the corruptions–in order to ask for corrections.

Chris

Michael
      Participant

i watched a video where tony says that without a group trying to achieve the goal is completely moving target.  i still don’t understand why it’s something you can’t achieve alone.  i never really understood it.  isn’t like “giving” such an immensely broad goal that it’s not difficult to miss?

Hi Michael,

That’s natural to not understand. It’s the most opposite to what we want to do, and opposite to what our logic will tell us. It’s against our nature–and in that respect you could say that precisely because it’s against our nature points to something that is worth investigating. After all, the wisdom of Kabbalah is a method of correction.

Chris

Michael
      Participant

once you reach the first level of correction do you become immortal?

Hey Michael,

Do you mean, the body does not die?

Michael
          Participant

no i mean like do you perceive something that keeps you alive even though your body dies.

You don’t connect life to what you feel within existence alongside your body.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 1,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.