Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 1,192 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is humbling myself means forever thinking I’m a sinner?

It means knowing you are a will to receive and the Creator is the quality of bestowal. This quality is His quality which is of course Good that Does Good–and you want to be like Him.

mrc s
      Participant

Is praying through words necessary, I thought we always pray if we want something.

Words are just how you interpret what you feel in your heart. What you have in your heart is the prayer, not the words.

mrc s
      Participant

I find it hard to give gratitude to G-d because my mindset is we should experience infinite pleasure from the start can you give advice thx.

Hi mrc,

Gratitude is more of a reaction and less of something you force. That’s not to say aiming to want to be grateful for each moment even though you’re just hearing the Kabbalists tell you that each second is tailor-made for your path of correction, yet we don’t feel this but we can certainly wish we would. That’s a prayer. However, the aim should be less about the pleasure and more about the Giver of the pleasure.

Chris

Brad
      Participant

You may not be able to answer, but, What are the stat numbers of dissemination of Kabbalah to the world,  between KabU, the Hasidic Ashlag community, and i guess kabbalah centre ? Maybe you only know what Kab U is doing but i thought i would ask. 

Hey Brad,

The Ashlag community we would not know, but we have MAC which is in the Russian language and it has the widest reach, there of course is dissemination here  in Israel too in Hebrew, KabU is in English, and Spanish, French are probably the next largest. Turkish we’ve found has responded well, and then after that are all the lesser-spoken European languages and Asian languages. We, as of last year, began live translation into Arabic as well as translation of the source texts.

It depends on what “circle” you’re talking about. There are probably a couple of million who have really been exposed to the content and somehow have a connection to what’s going on but are not active in any way we could track. Well over 10k though as far as more active interaction and around 5k who are daily active in some capacity but these are rough estimates.

mrc s
      Participant

When the light contracted to allow creation is it to the sides or center point?

Hi mrc,

Sorry, is what to the sides or center point? You mean where is the light or where is the will to receive?

mrc s
      Participant

Why in case of oneself we must be honest but others above reason?

Hey mrc,

What do you mean “others above reason”?

mrc s
          Participant

I mean judging others favorably, but the question is a mistake

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 1,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.