Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is The duality of life (up, down, light, dark, cool, hot etc..) representing the evil and good and I should choose one or both and be balanced?

“Balance” means you have acquired the quality of bestowal along with your given nature of reception and use one with the other. This is the middle line–the revelation of the Creator.

mrc s
      Participant

Does the outside the world of Adam Kadmon and Atzilut, Beriya etc inside me?

mrc s
      Participant

If the outer is only Light and the Creator then only me that’s evil/egoistic/suffer?

mrc s
      Participant

The outer is only Light so if I punch another does he hurt or not? if not how?

mrc s
      Participant

Does G-d suffer for His Creation, does He always in in a state of pleasure?

Kabbalists tell us He suffers by our suffering–as you can imagine parents towards their children.

mrc s
      Participant

Is the earth (precisely the Temple on the mount) the center of the universe as on the beard of G-d?

The geographical or physical locations don’t influence the spiritual. “Man is an entire world.”. All of it is within us and not some “place” on planet Earth.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.