Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 1,065 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Does G-d needs us to give?

This is His nature. Like Kabbalists tell us, He wants to do good, but to whom? The nature of the quality of love necessitates something to receive the good.

mrc s
      Participant

I’m starting reading Talmud Eser Sefirot where can I found the dictionary for the names like Ohr Elyon and Tachtonim etc.?

Hey mrc,

If you have Kabbalah for the Student, there is a glossary there. There is also “question and answer” in TES. There is also a half-finished glossary in the last volume I believe.

mrc s
      Participant

In the poem of the Tree of Life the Light fills the entire reality, where is G-d in the picture?

mrc s
      Participant

Is there eternal punishment/damnation?

Hey mrc,

The program of nature develops us only towards greater connection and correction. If we deviate from this, it is still towards correction and never “backwards”.

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Does people stop talking to G-d and prophecy because of the destruction of the temple, why not built the third temple maybe we can communicate with Him like the Patriarchs and Prophets again.

Hey mrc,

“Temple” is the term referred to the Kli, the vessel which reveals the Creator. The construction or ruin of the temple only refers to the inner connection between people who arrange themselves in attitudes of bestowal.

Chris

Iheb
      Participant

Can the creator reveal the future (pattern like) to a human. Sometimes, I get this invitation that varies from spreading light to annulling myself. One of the most intense of these instances was 6 months ago. I felt invited of a sort to spread wisdom in the Muslim world and if I don’t, there will be “horrible events” taking place. And I instantly “saw” what those events were.

I like to think that the creator positions me in such conditions but it’s more of an intention or thought like. That I can tell is foreign to me yet mine at the same time.

At times, my heart starts beating rapidly and I feel like I am being taken somewhere where I need to annul myself. I even feel the time/logic stops and it scares me.

6 months ago, I had this experience and I did not want to take part of it. I instantly knew something was going to happen in Israel/Palestine. A very critical point, I felt.

I hope it’s mental state mixed with delusions or something that has nothing to do with spirituality. But seeing that what I have “seen” took place last week, I feel immense sorrow and depression.

Should I accept “invitations” in the future and straight up annul myself?  I am not well versed in spirituality. A part of me just wants no part of this. The other is afraid of what’s waiting for me given that I have caused so much suffering.

Hi Iheb,

The Creator awakens us all in different and unique ways for each of us. All of us are in different stages of development and need to feel and experience certain things and certain moments in time, and it’s exactly as it should be.

What’s important is we first acknowledge where these thoughts and desires come from and the reaction should always be towards greater inclusion and annulment in the environment, specifically there. This is the most correct action always. From there you can be sure you are acting in the right direction.

Best of luck,

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 1,065 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.