Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 1,106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      paul
      Participant

Hello, I wasn’t raised Jewish but when I decided to seek my Creator, I was drawn to make and wear tzittzits what do they represent kabbalistically?

Hi Paul,

Kabbalah views such corporeal actions as cultural customs. You can do them or not, and there are students who do follow various customs, but this is a personal choice and not required to attain the Creator.

Joseph – KabU

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Seth, Chris & Youseph,

You are polished speakers, I watched some of your productions on world events.  Please watch the below link address (could not insert the link) I run across and maybe do a show on how Israel (Yashar-El) can help in solving these two serious competing needs for either water or electricity.  See what kind of reaction this brings in bringing Israel closer to both Cairo and Addis Ababa which can help both countries and bring Ohr Pnimi to Israel from Bnei Baruch Yashar-El.  It will also help those of us who are interested in seeing or figuring out how to crack a bigger nut which is seeing  peace evolve between Israel Northern and North Eastern (Lebanon & Syria) borders.

youtu.be/5-O8Da5oowo

paul
        Participant

Ty. Only thing needed is the desire for adhesion and the Rav books and the friends the Method of attracting the Light that transforms.  Shalom

Hi thanks for bringing this up. Will bring it up and see how it sticks, thanks!

Chris

Todd
      Participant

How do I know if I have the correct intention to draw the reforming light?

Todd,

A person cannot know if their current intention is correct or not. Only when we advance to a higher state can we say anything about the previous one.

The only way to influence the intention is by incorporating in the environment of the source readings, the lessons, and connection with friends. This will bring me to the correct intention.

Joseph – KabU

Todd
      Participant

Could I get the schedule for the graduate program?  I would like to see when the lessons are so I can see if I can make them or if I have to work.  Ty.

Todd,

Here is the schedule:

YG/Advance students
        A Sage Speaks w/Seth- Tuesday’s 8:30p EDT

Graduate Class w/Mike & Igal- Thursday’s 7:45 EDT

Weekly Portion of Light various instructors- Sunday’s CEST 10:30a

Sunday Meeting with Friends w/Zohar-Sunday’s
        6:30 EDT

YG sessions- Sunday’s 1:30pm EDT (that begins every few months)

The only other lesson that differs in the Grad Environment is the Advance Class on Sundays a 3:30p-5p ET for students that go through YG at least twice.

Joseph – KabU

Todd
      Participant

Could you explain the article “disclosing one portion covering two”?

Hi Todd,

The correction we must undergo is a gradual one.  To the extent that we come closer to the Creator we realize how far we are from Him.  This is how a person feels himself advancing on the path.

In truth, we only ever come closer to the Creator. However, in order to prepare our vessels to receive the complete upper light, we must experience these contrasting states of being drawn towards spirituality and then being rejected by it.

One moment I feel that there is nothing more important than attaining connection with the Creator, and the next moment I forget He even exists. In this way, the Creator teaches a person how to maintain this connection through ones own efforts with the group.

Joseph – KabU

Todd
      Participant

Can I invoke the light that reforms by listening to rav in Hebrew even though I don’t know Hebrew?

Hi Todd,

Yes, if you are engaged in the study with the intention to draw the reforming light, then you can do so regardless of any circumstances. Still, it is important that a person can hear and understand the teacher.

Joseph – KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 1,106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.