Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies

One more question please, if I got it right, the difference between Hochma and Malchut is that in Hochma there is no consciousness of the giver and in Malchut there is, so that is why in Malchut there is shame and restriction to receive only the amount of Light she can bestow? Thank you!

There’s more realization in Malchut than just that. But yes, in Malchut there is recognition of her relationship to the Giver that wasn’t clear in Phase 1. In Phase 1 the Giver was too much intertwined with her, like a candle in a flame that it’s as if, ‘hey, you’re a flame, I’m a flame.’ So there wasn’t room to see what I really am.

Hi Gianni,

Can you please help me understand the concept in Article 42 – What Should One Do If He Was Born With Bad Qualities?

“…This means that all the qualities that exist in a person that extend from the four qualities FWWD have nothing to do with the evil inclination…”

1. So, these 4 qualities have nothing to do with the desire to receive? Consequently, they do not need correction? What is their purpose then? Everything that exists has its purpose…

2. What are the qualities of FWWD when they are balanced or less in a person? More of them is petulant-lustful-arrogant-lazy… how does that serves/hinders a person?

Thank you in advance!

The point is that all one’s qualities are neutral. It doesn’t matter how bad or good they look. I have no good qualities, I have no bad qualities. Whatever doesn’t yet have a spiritual Screen is certainly bad. Whatever has a Screen is good.

Ok, they are neutral, but what is their purpose? Why do they exist or were created as such? What should one do with them? And 4, no more and no less, so they cannot be given just for fun…

Fun? No, look. Let’s give a corporeal example. Say, Zuckerberg was made to learn Greek, Latin, computer languages, etc. Is that fun for a teen? The fact that you gave him such surroundings and brainwashing to convince him that that’s the right thing to be doing… but “fun” would be something low level – video games, etc. But because of this effort over that which would have been “fun”, let’s say that now he’s the one having all the fun while those who took the low-level fun get to suffer in lowliness of all genres for the rest of their lives (even though, in truth, these are false values and no one enjoys – but just for the example). Our Will to Receive likes the lowest level, least effort things. Little pleasure, but close to no effort. Yes, it is willing to sacrifice grand achievements for the sake of not putting forth effort. Up to and including serious drugs. And I also don’t care that they’ll kill me in a few minutes (unless, like Zuckerberg, someone brainwashed me otherwise) – because that’s how the ego is built. It’s written that before one dies that angel of death comes with a drop of poison on the end of a spear, which one cannot resist, and it kills him. So, I’m built such that I’m a pleasure junkie, wanting pleasures to go into these different desires I was given. Now, the question is: were these, any, of my desires given to me for their fulfillment? Or, perhaps, I’m like some tribesman who found an abandoned (but operational) vehicle and instead of turning it into something I could chase my food with a game-changing advantage, instead, I’ve turned it into a place to sleep or something like that? Maybe, just maybe, all these desires in me have another, sublime purpose.

Hi Gianni,

In Rav’s blog I’ve read “…The way to tell whether an action is correct or not is to check whether a new Partzuf was born…”

What does it mean and how do you check if a new Partzuf is born?

Thank you in advance!

If I plant some tree, I can see if it has come up a little from the ground. It’s similar here, except I don’t know what the tree should look like. But when it appears, it’ll be unmistakable.

Michael
      Participant

Hello Gianni,

Would you please clarify the difference between VAK and ZA, and ZAT and ZON?

VAK is Vav Ktzavot – 6 points. ZAT is Zayin tkatoonim – 7 lower ones. In short, it’s the lower part of these degrees. We can’t clarify more than that right now.

Michael
          Participant

Meaning, the vessels of reception (AHP) in the degree?

What is the difference between VAT and ZAT? Why does ZAT include Malchut and VAT doesn’t?

Yes, the lower part of the the degree is always vessels  of reception. Yet, all the vessels are there, in both cases. It just depends with which vessels he can work, and we don’t take into consideration the vessels he can’t use to bestow right now. Though they are, for now, only vessels of reception, he can as if bend them such that they somehow work in the direction of bestowal.

Ricki
      Participant

I want to study the structure of the upper worlds, can you please recommend which text i should start with? In the past i have read randomly but now I am ready for a more methodical and deliberate approach.

Here I’ve compiled a list of texts.

kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/h3FdlLJY — Introduction to the Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah
      kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/kB3eD83I — Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah
      kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/Q8331iRZ — Explanation of the Article, “Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah” – Rabash
      kabuconnect.com/blog/vod/jul-12-2022-pticha-lesson-1/ — Pitcha lesson 1 with Seth
      kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/OqZMFGHu — Introduction to The Study of the Ten Sefirot
      kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/7scSATcZ — TALMUD ESER SEFIROT (The Study of the Ten Sefirot)

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

Why do our sources speak so despairingly about dogs?

In the morning lesson yesterday, the article spoke about how a dog and a donkey is lower than a beast.  What does this mean?  I remember the teaching that, generally speaking, what is written does not refer to anything in this world.  Can you open this up for me a little bit?

That’s true, we never speak of this world. They are all words to represent one’s inner qualities. Spiritually, any animal refers to our previous levels, the animate degrees (and he has as many animate desires as there are animals in our world) which are correct by themselves, but incorrect for man. Upon them, he was supposed to develop the human degree and thus it becomes already forbidden for him to tarry on any lower degrees.

Sandra
      Participant

Hi Gianni

Can you please explain what are spiritual desires and what is the difference between spiritual and corporeal desires?

Thank you

The difference is only in the intention. If there’s an intention to bestow, it’s spiritual. If there’s an intention to receive or no intention, it’s corporeal.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.