Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Todd
      Participant

When I am reading writings from the kabbalists, Rabash, Baal Hasulam, Rav, Is it better to read from a physical book and why?

Both work. However, there is a spiritual root for a physical book, and therefore it is not exactly the same to read off of a computer screen.

Esther
      Participant

Hi,Could you please distinguish between bestowal and love.  They both seem to refer to the same idea

We can use them somewhat interchangeably since they’re in the same direction, away from our egos. Eventually, bestowal is the result of love.

Vince
      Participant

Hi again, Gianni. Just wanted to leave you feedback on your book recommendation you gave me toward the end of last year. It was very insightful of you to tell me to read Attaining Worlds Beyond. It’s really clearing up even more fog as I keep reading it. Thanks again, means a lot.

Thanks, Vince. Everyone I know feels that way about that book. I’m glad it’s working for you.

Ricki
      Participant

How do i exit myself and live in the ten?

– Is this different to thinking of them throughout the day? Like returning to the friends (either in thought or action) every time despite the constant changing phases of life and the infinite arrangements in the world?

– My center of gravity should be inside the ten, but what part in me is being attracted and revolving around this center?

I’m stuck on this: No one can take care of my body and my responsibilities except for me, and i have to maintain this to survive and be healthy, so what part am i supposed to relinquish? I don’t see anyone else making choices for me. When i talk to people in general like at work, or I’m spending time with my partner, it’s my own lips, my own hands, my own mind that makes the words and the choices and the external actions. Sure I’m influenced by the environment, and so what environment i choose to be inside is a vital condition, but I still feel that I am the one driving this body.

– About advancement: am i progressing if the time/ the frequency between “departure” and “return” shortens? What about measuring progress by the magnitude, i.e. how much or how strongly i am caring?

– What does annulment have to do with “exit myself and live in the ten”?

Yes, I can measure by the rests and arrests toward the goal, by their frequency.

I understand it seems that if I’ll care for others or live in the ten that no one will take care of my body. We’ll see that we don’t change much on the outside. The revolution is on the inside. I still take care of and have room for and headspace for all that I need to take care of, but I develop a more expansive mind and heart, even a new mind and heart, and additional dimensions factor in.

That’s because I begin to feel life in the center of the ten where previously there was no life or existence. I start doing this by annulling what I can of my ego in favor of existing in thoughts of them.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

.A few weeks ago, I was supposed to make a presentation for a gathering of friends, however, didn’t know it was my turn. So my friends reached out to me and reminded me and said that the meeting would start in 30 minutes. At that point, my thoughts were focused on them. Thinking about what to prepare for them. The feeling was tense.

1- Why would the Creator put me in that sort of situation where all my thoughts were about them?

2- what work can I do to always be in that kind of feeling and thought?

He would put me in thoughts of the ten to show me an example; afterwards, I need to do it on my own. From now on, my contact with Him is only examples I need to emulate.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I have been going through disturbances. At a point where I think that perhaps the Creator doesn’t want me to continue with this path. Because everything was rigid for me. I tried to think of my friends but to no avail. But I still kept on thinking about their spiritual growth. I kept struggling to be in the group.
      As I was reading an excerpt from Rabash, a feeling popped up… For me to apply this commandment of, “Love thy friend as thyself,” I must know exactly what I want. I have been worried and wanting to know exactly what I want so that I can aim correctly. I feel restless.

1- what work can I do to know exactly what I want so that I can work correctly?  Because I am tired of just thinking about them. I want to feel it and making it their aim. I am tired of walking around the cycle. I want to know exactly what I want so that I can bestow to my friend.

That’s for you to check. You can check this. Check what do I really want right now? You’ll see that you know but are usually not conscious of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.