Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

Is it appropriate to send uplifting messages with intention to bring connection to the group in personal Telegram messages and not in the group messages. I.E. new Friends enter the group and they are making great efforts to arrange their schedules to make group meetings – send them a personal note of appreciation or if a Friend is felt to be leaving a meeting really down send them a personal message of their importance to the group and try to uplift them?

zeinab
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

Great YG class on 7/4. One of the WS questions was, what should we do when we feel like cursing the Creator, due to heavy blows, i know we discussed in the groups, but do you like have a concrete answer to this one? let me know.

Thank you

Connect to the friends anyway. In the connection the correct approach is revealed in me, that He’s giving me opportunities.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I really appreciated the teaching point in the ‘Sunday Meeting with Friends’ session from 24-03-2024.  It was highlighted that Kabbalah was historically concealed because, in earlier times, the lack of distractions meant that masses would have naturally gravitated towards spirituality. Now, in the 21st century, with numerous distractions, those who seek out Kabbalah are driven by a genuine desire, or a ‘point in the heart,’ for spiritual growth.

Todd
      Participant

How does a person determine what necessities are?

This is mostly in the necessities of thought. What really requires my attention in order to maintain a regular life in this world? Or, could I be thinking about the friends and how to be more connected to them and to the Creator?

Todd
      Participant

What is reward and punishment in the work?

It’s that we live in a closed system of concrete laws. Against every thought and action is a reaction in the system like throwing a ball up, I’m certain it will come down. But unlike with gravity, one doesn’t see the rest of the ocean of laws he is in – until he is awarded that degree called revelation of reward and punishment. The concealment is so we an show how much – without this revelation – we would like to live under the law of bestowal.

zeinab
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

The below is from a tweet by the Rav from 6 years ago.

“A person doesn’t receive anything from people. He receives everything from the Creator, “There’s none else besides Him” Therefore, think and act to create a relationship with the Creator rather than people – a relationship He transmits onto me through people (angels – messengers)”

Question: Will there be a time when we practice the above guidance to the rest of the world? or it shall forever remain applicable within the ten?

As always, Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.