Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luke
      Participant

Hello, I hope all is well with everyone. I’ve been in the grad section a few months, attended some lessons etc. What are the next steps in KabU?

Are you in a young group yet? That’s the next step. If not, you’ll get one in some weeks when the next cycle begins. That’ll be one additional live lesson per week with an instructor and a cohort among which will be formed groups of ten. Let us know if this didn’t answer your question.

Luke
          Participant

No not in a young group yet. I just wait to receive an invite via email? How frequent are the cycles? Thank you

One recently started, so it’s a couple of months till the next one. So, for now, you have the three other weekly live grad level classes – as well as the optional shows,  Kabbalah Explained Simply and The Great Transition.

Luke
          Participant

Excellent. Just trying to make sure the next opportunity is not missed. Thank you

I am sorry if I got the wrong channel to ask, but please write the date, instead of This Saturday, on the banners, as it seams that is not correct, Julian’s workshop is not today (at least the zoom link provided doesn’t work for me). Thanks!

Ok, it works 🙂 but still the date would be helpful! Thanks!

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hello

What is poor in spirituality?

Thank you

Adelina

It’s a good state. It’s one who feels he is lacking a higher state, revelation of the Creator.

Rae
      Participant

Preparing to Attack at the Congress – Selected Excerpts from the Sources

1. RABASH, Letter 24

You must always stand guard, all day and all night, when you feel a state of day or feel a state of night.

We say to the Creator, “Yours is the day, and Yours is also the night.” Thus, the night, too, the darkness of night, comes from the Creator to man’s favor, too, as it is written, “Day to day utters speech, and night to night expresses knowledge” […].

It follows that you must awaken the heart of the friends until the flame rises by itself, […] By that, you will be rewarded with awakening the love of the Creator upon us.

Q : if one feels awakened by the Friends, and, in fact that now the “flame rises by itself”; is this an appropriate time to “build” a prayer which demands of the Creator awakening of His Heart- that this reward to be given to the Friends-?

And the structure of the prayer would be:

A) praising the Creator for the Light that Reforms and the Gift of Desire

B)a demand for the Friends to be “rewarded” with the awakening of His Heart

C) gratitude that this is so and in fact for the perfect plan that Creator put in motion- all that went into awakening one person’s heart to the Purpose of Creation.

Is this appropriate? There is such a strong desire present here to Praise, Demand and be Grateful to the Creator because what has been written has come to pass.. is this a good way and time to “demand of” the Creator in prayer?

Thank you very much

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Feelings/Sensation

I always have difficulties in describing how I feel. I said so because, we are often ask to describe how we feel? Is there any method to describe that?  Is feeling describable?

And Why is it that when something haven’t yet become so clear to us, we also have difficulty to pray with full force?

You can describe how you feel, but you’re right that you could not have the words to express it, or your listeners would not have similar experiences by which to be able to understand you. But there are other benefits to expressing how we feel, nevertheless.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I’ve noticed a common thread in the questions posed by various students, all converging on a central theme: our current stage in the spiritual journey. This leads me to ponder the following questions.

Is our desire to pinpoint our spiritual stage inherently egotistical, or is it a necessary and integral aspect of our journey? Could there be drawbacks to this desire, and should we perhaps shift our focus entirely towards bestowing to my friend, especially my friend in the group of ten? Or is this intense desire for the study simply the yearning and the purpose is unconscious drawing of the reforming light?

In this initial preparatory phase do we engage with a provisional, ‘training wheels’ type of Screen during our ‘Lo Lishma’ phase. Does this initial Screen, fueled by our own efforts and aspirations, serve as a preparatory stage before we receive the ‘real’ Screen from the Creator?

Does our spiritual journey progress out of preparation to a stage where our longing for The Creator intensifies to such an extent that it leads us to self-restraint (a conscious restriction)? At this transformative juncture, are we bestowed with an authentic Screen, signifying the maturation of our heart’s point into a true spiritual form (a Partzuf), thereby marking our genuine entry into spirituality? Is this understanding broadly accurate?  Also, great job on your Q&A session!

Thank you, brother. I’m going to both do as our teacher does in relation to questions related to what specific degree we’re on, and leave that for students to determine, as well as say that wanting to determine one’s state is a healthy inclination – though you’re right in that all my inclinations prior to Lishma are egoistic. But there’s a relative egoism that is spirituality-inclined – like how I’m able to do certain actions toward the friends and it’s certain there must be egoistic motivation since my Will to Receive will not run on an empty fuel tank. The healthy aspect of wanting to determine one’s degree is that I should always find myself, where I stand, in relation to what the Kabbalists describe. That way I’ll feel the gap and pray about it, that they talk about Upper Worlds, Lishma, loving others, bestowal – while I remain in such lowliness that an alternative computer tab can draw me away from these matters for who knows how long.

Of course I know you mean the question regarding specifically where in relation to the Upper Worlds I stand, and that I can’t answer. It is really quite complex. You can’t even really put it into a diagram. There are also degrees before the Barrier, which Kabbalists don’t write about because it won’t help us beyond that which Rabash writes – and even those have behind them spiritual degrees that are beyond our world. But at least those I can do something about, on the level I’m on.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.