Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Naomi
      Participant

The afternoon daily lesson on 9/1 left me with some questions..

1) since for the goal it is more important for me to love the friends than them loving me… is this the reason why disputes and scrutiny’s are important? because it is easy to love someone who loves you, but if I have to overcome our disagreements and still love them, not in fake action, but to truly love them in my heart, then we can actually know true love (not in the corporeal sense) but bestowal/equivalence of form? like we will have different “mind/intellect” but the same heart? like bestowal is opposite of reception but like the middle line is peace/compromise between war and love? the middle line doesn’t become the right and left line, the right and left line still exist, we (the will to receive) will still exist, but will feel pleasure correctly? I hope you understand what I am trying to ask…

2) Is the final correction sort of like (only using this comparison because this is what we work with in corporeality) a computer? because Rav said we are to be many intellects and one feeling. Like a computer has many different websites and many of them are a completely different thought than others but some are similar but may differ in some aspects (these are the minds) but all these websites (minds) can be found in one (computer/internet) form (quality/intention) like this is how we are to work together?

3) is it POSSIBLE to just make up your mind that no matter what dispute you have with a friend, to JUST CHOOSE to not let that get in the way of how you feel towards the friend? I know we cant manipulate feelings, but is it POSSIBLE for the GOAL to mean that much to you that disputes are too small to get in the way??

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer!

Hi Naomi,

All your saying is valid. Of course there are some unscrutinized things still. But “all is clarified in thought” and you’re starting to do that. In thinking and thinking about the friends, the connection, we’re actually scrutinizing the desire. Or, we can say that we’re opening ourselves to the Light to scrutinize our desire.

A couple answers:

The disputes with the friends – the main thing is to notice it and rise above it, without erasing it. Because we are incompatible because we’re all unique, special, irreplaceable. There’s no way we can have something in common other than mundane things of this world. I need to thus work to value each friend’s approach, wishing to take it as-is, as perfect, in gmar tikkun already. There is room for each of them to fill my heart up, and for their spiritual inclinations to control my heart. Then I’ll discover that these are actually my spiritual desires that were cut off from me. This is how we become one system, one man in one heart.

About making up your mind. I can make up my mind about anything but I should try. The reason I can’t is because the mind is an upshot of the desire and in the next moment the Creator will open a new broken desire in me, and in that desire I won’t agree to spiritual correction. That’s why I need to fill my group with all the loving spiritual nutrients I can, so that it will awaken me from my new, broken state, and I won’t take a long time to return to the correct work. This way I avoid a long unpleasant process of correction.

Naomi
          Participant

Wow, I like this. this will be good reminders when the time comes. thank you so much for your insight! That was a good lesson and the friends had awesome questions. Thank you.

Naomi
      Participant

What is the Preparation for the Convention? What is the Convention? is this happening at the same time as the retreat in north America? Are we going to be able to watch it live like the daily lessons? how often do these happen? is this an invitation only time of event? Where can I find the information. I feel like a teenager that heard there’s a party going on but nobody told me about it LOL. I don’t want to go to the party I’m just trying to connect the dots.

Naomi
        Participant

ignore my question they announced it after the daily lesson!

Paul
      Participant

Can we compare overcoming the 49 gates (and finally standing before the King) with overcoming the 125 degrees to  come  to adhesion with the Creator? Or are there differences there?

Paul
      Participant

Suffering and afflictons  ,what can we do about this? Can I make a real restriction? Because, It is all about the Creator,doing the work ? How to come to some sort of revalation?  Giving up on pride? Is that the final egoistic desire to surrender, to give up?

In short, I need to ask the Creator for everything, while trying to make actions; the efforts are upon me, the actual spiritual actions are up to Him, as I can’t even imagine what they truly are.

Naomi
      Participant

And it is deemed a correction, called “the left rejects and the right adducts,” meaning that which the left rejects is considered correction…..

What does this mean, in simpler terms?

what is the left rejecting? and how is it considered correction?

what is the right adducting?

I would like to understand this more. Thank you 🙂

The Right we can say is the Point in the Heart that draws a person to connection because from that one can reach the Creator. Everything else is Left.

Clara
      Participant

Some questions are still accompanying me I couldn’t ask in the last Grad Class:

Since there is no force that has the ability to do anything against Him, and since the will to receive was created from the Creator’s will to fill it with good, and since this is Creators will, the will to receive will remain forever the will to receive, so that Creators will is fulfilled. How can it make sure, that under the influence of equivalence of form it remains as will to receive and not identifying with the Creator? And what is equivalence of form if not an identification with the Creator? And how can it make sure that the form it feels is Creators form?

The matter is simply that you’re imagining a state where you reveal some being outside the Kli. This will never happen. The Creator we reveal is only that which we know by becoming like the quality of bestowal and by this we say “this is Him”. But we never reveal Atzmuto (His Essence).

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.