Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lyndon
      Participant

FAO Seth B.

Re. Class 29 March 2022, A Sage Speaks

I listened to each lesson at least twice and make notes and also transcribe/marginalia in my book ‘Kabbalah for the Student’. The past few lessons have been particularly insightful and I cannot thank you enough for your time and I’m sorry I can’t be there with you all in zoom due to time differences.

Approximately halfway through this particular class, Jensen asks if the Bible is Kabbalistic and you say indeed it is and continue to say that the whole of the East including China do not therefore have God, Adam and Eve etc which is included in Judaism therefore Christianity and therefore Islam and that and it will be interesting to see how this piece of the jigsaw will fit into place.

I don’t whether I understand what you’re saying here. Are you literally saying that all those who do not have Kabbalah have no worthy God and that where Kabbalah didn’t spread the people remain without God?

That seems to be an incredibly brazen point to make if this is what you are saying here hence I ask for clarification.

Thank you once again for all your hard work, I appreciate the classes and the work you do (and your music) so much.

Lyndon S.

Hi  Lyndon,  here’s a reply from Seth:

Lyndon,
        I’m presenting to you what I learned from our teacher, the kabbalist Rav Laitman.
        The far east developed for 1000s of years without the bible, without a divine creator.  A religion without “God”.

This in no way affects the Creator.  The Creator fills all reality all of the time, 100% without cessation, regardless of what changes the earthlings go through.
        We have some veteran friends from China and Japan who have been studying with us for many years, who teach in Mandarin and Japanese.  They are as equal as any other friend in our world group.
        Try to flow of the kabbalistic points we are taking from the articles, the rest will make sense as you collect more experience.  Don’t get stuck on side things that trip you up and distract your focus from what we are working on.
        Seth@KabU

Yana G.
      Participant

Hi, I am new to a Grad Class. What am i supposed to do? Should i just join classes? Will i be assigned to my group 0f 10?

Can someone guide me please?

Thank you

Yana

Constantinos Nikou
      Participant

Hello dear instructors

My question is (from the sources / Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai/ The Vision of Rabbi Hiya) who is a winged one ?

Hello Constantinos. Truth be told, there is nothing wrong with reading any of the sources. But at this stage of the game we advance the quickest by delving into Rabash’s social articles. That said, the winged one referred to is the angel Matat. Here is a quote from Rabash’s Letter #17 about this angel (an angel is a force).

“The operator and transmitter of the upper abundance is Angel Matat, See in The Zohar (Vayetze, p 36 and in the Sulam [Ladder commentary], item 71, that he wrote there). Angel Matat is called the “minister of the world,” whose name is as the name of his rav. At one time he is called by the name HaVaYaH and another time by the name Shadai, since he performs two operations.

He receives the Hochma and gives to BYA, and then he is called Shadai, as in, “He said to His world, ‘enough,’ spread no more,’” referring to the abundance of Hochma, as there was a Tzimtzum [restriction] on receiving the Hochma in the Kelim [vessels] of the will to receive. Therefore, the Emanator brought back the left leg of the Tav back up, and because of it, the leg of the Tav is thick because He brought the left leg back up so it would not illuminate into the Klipot [shells] (see the “Introduction of the Book of Zohar,” p 26, and in the Sulam, item 23).
        The second discernment of Angel Matat is when he also has Hassadim to bestow upon the lower ones. At that time his name is as the name of his rav which is HaVaYaH, and Matat is completed and is called by the name of its master, HaVaYaH.”

Marilia Ppv
      Participant

Hello dear Instructors,

i want to ask about something, i don’t know if it is stupid but anyway.

Lately I feel that I do things (like work) in corporeality that I feel  I don’t want to do. Feel like I wanted to occupy myself with other things and I can’t get into them because someone is is presses me to deal with these things that he wants more than me. So I feel resistance to what this other person is telling me we have to do (which may me good things generally but I don’t find such a good reason inside me to do them) . Can I do something about this feeling ? Do I have to just accept things as they come? I don’t know if that makes any sense.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello Marilia.

Kabbalists tell us that regarding our work in the corporeal world we should do what is necessary to maintain an ordinary life. Obviously, this means sometimes we do things we enjoy, and sometimes we  have to do things that we don’t want to do. In the corporeal world we are like everyone else in that world.

plead83
      Participant

What lives in the world of Adam kadmon ?

does the soul live there ?  Or is there coinsioussness there ? I imagine a shard of a soul there on the top like the sims game.

David Monolo has added this comment about the world of adam kadmon:

Adam Kadmon – Primordial Man
        Following the feeling of shame in Malchut leading to the Tzim Zum (first restriction) a system of worlds was created for the sole purpose of giving birth to Adam HaRishom. Without the formation of the worlds, start with AK, we would never have been given the opportunity to willing start the process of building our soul. The more we connect and correct our oppositeness to His qualities the higher we ascend the worlds back to Him. We are in a very special time when many of us are feeling this deficiency for connection. Let us use everything the Creator is giving us and start the process back up the ladder, ascending the world to life of love and bestowal

We all live in the world of Adam Kadmon. As well as the worlds of Atzilut, Beria, Yetzira, Assiya and corporeality. We just don’t recognize where we are. The study of kabbalah is a way to attain this recognition.

Simon
      Participant

What is the difference between the Klipot and the Sitra Achra ?

Hello Simon. Here are a couple of excerpts from Rav’s lesson of 3/26 that seem to address your post.

40. RABASH, Article No. 936, “The Time of Redemption”

Baal HaSulam interprets that the Sitra Achra [other side] and the Klipa [shell/peel] and the evil inclination are all but the will to receive, and this applies in both mind and heart. That is, the rule of Pharaoh king of Egypt and of Pharaoh’s servants is the rule of the will to receive over the organs, meaning that all 248 organs—when serving the will to receive—are called “slaves of Pharaoh.

39. RABASH, Article No. 22, “What Is the Order in Blotting Out Amalek?”

Generally, Amalek is called the “evil inclination.” However, specifically, the evil inclination has many names. Our sages said (Masechet Sukkah, p 52), “The evil inclination has seven names: Evil, Uncircumcised, Impure, Enemy, Obstacle, North Stone. It also has other names such as Pharaoh King of Egypt and Amalek.”

Lyndon
          Participant

Dear jim,  Good question by Simon.

You say Amalek is the general term for evil [inclination] why is uncircumcised and north-stone attributed with evil?

You also use the term ‘organ’which implies a physical self-contained vital part of an organism which does a certain function . . ? I am confused?

Thank you.  Lyndon S.

Hello Lyndon. First off, these are not my words. These are the words of Rabash from Articles 936 and 22.

Secondly, do not be confused, in kabbalah the sages are never speaking about the corporeal world, although they use terms from this world. As I recall, uncircumcised refers to a desire without an intention to bestow. I do not know what north-stone means in this world, but it seems Rabash is using it to refer to the intention to receive for my own benefit. Organs refers to desires.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.