Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Troy Albright
      Participant

Getting Error on kabbalahmedia.info anyone else experiencing this?

Me Da
      Participant

how do i connect to the 10?

Hello Ma Da. Actually I don’t connect to the 10, the Creator does this for me, by way of the Reforming Light. I attract this light by doing all that I can to follow the advice of kabbalists using the Rav, the Books and the Group. These efforts lead us to a correct prayer. A correct prayer is immediately answered.

Lyndon
      Participant

Dear Instructor,

FAO Seth

Re. Apr 5, 2022 | A Sage Speaks

I posted a question on the 13th of April and not had a repy from seth yet.  The question starts “Thank you so much for your reply to my last question, appreciated as always pal.”

Could Seth please reply when he has time, this would be so kind.  Thank you all so much.

Lyndon S.

Hi Lyndon. Well I see now I am reading the posting dates incorrectly. Sorry about that. I will forward your April 13 question to Seth.

Hello Lyndon. I will again send your question to Seth. He may have missed it. My answer would be that the problem here is labeling the war as “dreadful”. In the corporeal world we label things as good or bad by how they make us feel.  In the spiritual world, good or bad depends on whether it brings me closer or further from the Creator. In kabbalah we learn that everything comes from the Creator and it is all good (including war, earthquakes, pandemics, etc.) Our reality only has one purpose – to bring us closer to Him. A good parent will discipline their child when they see it is in the best interest of their child.

Lyndon
          Participant

Dear Jim

FAO Seth

Re. Apr 5, 2022 | A Sage Speaks

Did Seth reply yet?  Thank you so much.

Lyndon S.

Hi Lyndon, here’s a reply from Seth:  Hi Lyndon,
          Happy to get your heartfelt question. I can feel how this terrible situation before our eyes is so confusing while we are learning about a perfect harmonious spiritual life.
          The answer that any of us can give will not go in your ear. We can explain a lot of things, but the answer that you want, the answer that we need comes from the development and establishment of our inner vessel, that we make our inner vessel similar to the light.
          So let’s try to hold this concept for a minute and we’ll go from there.
          Let’s imagine that we are in a perfect, whole world but what we see is the opposite.
          So leave all of the other learnings on the side now about your roots and branches and your Malchut dwellers.
          Imagine that the extent of the suffering you see is the extent of our distance from the Creator. Like the speedometer in your car. It’s just showing you the measurement, that’s it.
          The suffering is just the gauge to show us our distance from Him.
          It’s unusual because we don’t feel that distant from Him. That’s exactly what we’re learning and all of that suffering is just our disparity of form. So instead of naming it any of the other names that you’re giving it just try and think of it in terms of that for now and let’s keep moving closer to our goal and see how as we come closer to bestowal we will start to perceive a world that is all good.
          Together,
          Seth

Hello Lyndon. I will again send your question to Seth. He may have missed it. My answer would be that the problem here is labeling the war as “dreadful”. In the corporeal world we label things as good or bad by how they make us feel.  In the spiritual world, good or bad depends on whether it brings me closer or further from the Creator. In kabbalah we learn that everything comes from the Creator and it is all good (including war, earthquakes, pandemics, etc.) Our reality only has one purpose – to bring us closer to Him. A good parent will discipline their child when they see it is in the best interest of their child.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi,

I joined the KabU graduate environment this week.
      In attempting to change the payment method, I get a loading screen which after a while, just reloads the course page. My current billing method is not adjusted to the new graduate plan. Can you help me change the payment method? (I submitted a contact form and emailed Melody, but got no response).

Also, what exactly is the next step? I see that there are ongoing “young groups”, but where should I start? From what I understand I will only be assigned one group by the beginning of the next semester. Is this right? When does the semester begin?

Francisco
        Participant

I apologize for the insistence, but I remain without any replies from anywhere and I was already removed from the graduate environment.

Everyday I attempt to do it but it fails. Now the ‘add payment method’ button is gone. Find in attachment the screenshot (by the way the ‘delete’ button for the current payment method doesn’t do anything). I tried in 2 browsers.

Hello Francisco. Yesterday, I forwarded your original post of April 24 to Zohar. He usually responds on the same day. Due to preparations for the Convention this weekend he may be a bit behind.

Francisco
          Participant

Hi understand, thank you so much for the feedback.

I will await further instructions later.

Zohar
          Participant

Dear Francisco,
          Sorry we didn’t get back to you sooner.
          For these matters you are better off writing to our student support team at [email protected]
          Michelle or Iva will surely help you fix this issue. There may be a bug in the payment system and they can get it cared for.
          I am forwarding your information to them now so you should be hearing by email from them soon.
          Have great day
          Zohar

Francisco
          Participant

Dear Zohar,

Emailed [email protected] with a clear explanation of what is going on (plus screenshots).

Hopefully I will get a reply soon.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hopefully I will be able to join soon.

Lyndon
      Participant

Hi KabU Instruction,

FAO Seth B.

Re.  Apr 12, 2022 | A Sage Speaks

I loved the above class, wow it was so varied and ranging and yes strange {but good].  I love your quote near the end “If you think you are having a spiritual descent just have something to eat, it may just be your blood-sugar levels [laughter]”, great and fun quote, but seriously thank you.

Lyndon S.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I noticed you said there were some “young group like” groups we could attend now.   Do you mind if I ask where in the GE area you are referring to.  Thanks and kind regards.

Hello Richard.  I did not say “young group like”.  There are two actual young groups going on , each of them somewhere in the middle of the current semester. You are free to join those zooms until the next semester starts, then you will be invited to your own young group. To find these groups go to the KabU landing page and click on Graduate Environment. Scroll down and you will see 7 large images. Each takes you to a different place in the graduate environment. The first two are the Sunday and Tuesday Young Groups. Questions are always welcome.

Richard Lively
          Participant

I do not have access or a link to join that type of group.  Would you mind guiding me in that direction. This is something I would very much like to experience.  Also is there a daily lesson?   I watch KabTV all the time and I see KabU students are on there.

Hello Richard. The KabU students you see in Rav Laitman’s lessons have graduated from KabU.  They are now participating in the groups of 10 they formed while in KabU. Are you registered in KabU and have you completed the self study course that comes before the graduate environment?

Regards, Jim

Me Da
          Participant

<3

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.