Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Trip
      Participant

Hello!

I’m new to the Graduate Environment and am still orienting and re-adjusting my daily rituals to it. When I was doing the KabU courses, I would spend 30 minutes on the next part of whatever course I was on, either reading or listening to videos, and then reflect. The courses always gave me a “next thing to read”. Does the Graduate Environment have something similar? For example, are there weekly readings associated with the Graduate Class, Weekly Light, or Sunday Meeting that I could use in my daily study? If not, I’m wondering if someone has a suggestion for what could be in my reading queue, given I just finished the course sequence ending in Kabbalah Experience.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hello Trip. Here’s a reply from Zohar:

For the most part, the Grad Environment has different sources to read each week, and with the exception of the the Young Group, it doesn’t follow the course of a curriculum that you could plan ahead with. The Young Group will start soon, and there, you will be following the Rabash social writings. Another lesson weekly that will leave you with a specific reading is Tuesday’s Sage Speaks, as it follows the articles of Baal HaSulam, so you could spend time reading the articles during the week that Seth is teaching.
        Most of us veteran students that have been around for many years, find out several hours before our daily lesson what will be taught that day.

Trip
          Participant

Thanks Jim!

Where do you find out several hours before the daily lesson? Is there a reading you do beforehand to prepare?

I’m in the Grad Class and notice the instructor seems to be reviewing literature and students questions about it, which makes me think it’s an assigned reading. Is that the case for this session?

Lyndon
      Participant

Dear Instuctor,

FAO: Seth.

I am following-on from you guys watching your videos in the archive.  How do we find a copy of the Poem of Unification.  Thanks Lyndon S

Hi  Lyndon. Zohar has this response:  The Poem of Unification, is a traditional poem that is sung in certain prayer services during special times. It is not something we have in our sources, it contains praise and other beautifully written words that depict our relationship with the Creator in a poetic way with rhymes.
        It is only mentioned in several places by Baal HaSulam, and occasionally has a few words quoted.

Chaim Ratz sent this link.   this:https://he.wikisource.org/wiki/%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%A8_%D7%94%D7%99%D7%97%D7%95%D7%93
        it’s from the hebrew wiki, but if you open in chrome it translates to english.

The English translation did not work for me.

Lyndon
      Participant

Dear Instructor, I tend to read this, then that, and then I find this fascinating then that – you get the idea

I therefore need a study structure, not in an academic sense, just so I can have my own study programme to keep-track and have structure each day or at least something I can follow week by week.

I asked Gianni about this sometime back and he suggested start at the Talmud Eser Sefirot, I have looked at it and yes its good but on kabbalah.info  it is incomplete and only has chapters 1-18 & 16.

Can you suggest how I can get this in full to read/ study,  thank you so much, Lyndon S

Hi Lyndon. Here’s a reply from Zohar:

Unfortunately not everything was translated in TES It has to do with prioritization of translator’s times.  There’s only so many translators that can produce a good quality Kabalistic terms translation and there’s a lot to translate.

Lyndon
          Participant

Thank you Jim.

Lyndon
      Participant

FAO = Markos

Re.  The War of Gog and Magog’ [06 Mar 2022].

Question for Markos,  I watched your great YT video ‘The War of Gog and Magog’ [06 Mar 2022].  Thank you pal.

Does the war/ battle as depicted on Mt. Megiddo which is said to  take place near the end a depiction of the final battle within all of us to fight the final fight ?  Is this the battle predicted that the righteous one can win and  claim victory and  finally claim the ultimate goal and travel on the path to Unification and Equivalence of Form with the Creator in Jerusalem and being so, completely metaphoric in this sense.  Thank you.  Lyndon S

PS.  Mt. Megiddo is not a geological feature it seems, it is a man-made mound [tel]; interesting?

Hi Lyndon, here is a reply from Markos:

The war of Gog and Magog is a constant war, but it pertains to our era specifically, which is called “the end of days” because our era is the one where the final desire—desire for spirituality, point in the heart—emerges among the biggest and last development of human egoism, characterized by negative qualities such as hatred and social division becoming much more succinctly felt among humanity.

Winning the war means reaching the end of correction (Gmar Tikkun), where we reach the end of the world (Heb. “Olam”), i.e. end of the concealment (Heb. “Alama”) of the force of love/bestowal/connection, and entrance into its full revelation through adhesion with it (equivalence of form with the Creator).

That this war takes place in Jerusalem means that we fight and win the war by being in a state of “complete fear/awe” (“Jerusalem” from “Ira’a Shlema” [“complete fear/awe”]), i.e. fear/awe in the presence of this great force of love/bestowal/connection, which leads us to have no other desires but that of adhesion with it.

And of course, in order to reach such a lofty state faster, more enjoyably and with more awareness—and also alleviate a lot of unnecessary suffering on the way—we can implement the method of Kabbalah, which can be briefly summarized as working on raising the importance of that goal, connecting in the group, and attracting the forces of love/bestowal/connection from above (surrounding light) through the study.

If you’re interested in this topic, then I recommend watching the film, Jerusalem of the Heart: https://youtu.be/WzN_5R0FcAc

Lyndon
          Participant

Thank you Markos & Jim.

plead83
      Participant

what can i expect to find in the world of Adam kadmon ? Are there souls there ? Are we all connected up there is there any counsiusness there ? And if so where can i find articles about it and learn more about the world of adam kadmon. Thank you.

Lyndon
      Participant

Dear Seth,

Re :  Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag (Baal HaSulam) / Letters / Letter No. 57

I am not clear from lesson/class ’15 Feb 2022′ [the rollecoaster class!]

What does ‘“Whatsoever you find that you are able to do by your strength, that do’ [letter 57]?

I am confused that the article/ ;letter states that you realise that you are actually capable of nothing in reality by his own strength.  This is at conflict here as it says I am capable of nothing so how can I do what is in quotes above?

Thanks Lyndon S

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.