Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juule
      Participant

After viewing Dr Laitman’s webinar on “No One Besides Him”, I respectfully withdraw my question.  Thank you.

Juule
      Participant

I understood from this video that Tony presented, our primary focus is to build the desire for a vessel for the Creator’s Light because all thoughts and feelings until that happens come from Him.  So until that time when the vessel is made, any thought that comes to mind such as the necessary need for food or shelter as a desire or even a trivial desire for entertainment comes from the Creator or is that from the ego inserting itself and therefore something we must rise above?

Ranga
      Participant

Beautiful lessons to be lodged deep within the heart. Thank you Tony.

Ranga

Anthony
      Participant

Hi Seth, just to follow up, Rav Laitman discusses the necessity for the need to learn Hebrew in the related material on the specific debate ‘There Is Noone Else Besides Him’ from min 56.50 to 57.30 if you wanted to take a look and get back to me. Thanks

Anthony,
        Put a link to the video here in this chat or tell me where to find that video.
        Thanks,
        Seth@KabU

Christian
      Participant

If you could throw more light on this writing in lesson one interact page ” Today scientist predict our visible world is being operated by unseen forces, they call dark matter and dark energy which together compose up 96% of reality ”

Please I would appreciate any readable materials or blog posts to further understand the aforementioned.

Christian,
        The Creator created the will to receive.  This is a force that is opposite to Him.  He is 100% to bestow and in order to fulfill the creature, He made it 100% to receive.
        If the Creator is bigger than big, it stands to reason that the vessel would also need to be big.
        Keep in mind that this is one of many many clarifications you’ll make as you discover the nature of reality.  This is one discernment upon which you will make more clarifications.

I did a quick google search for 96% dark matter and this came up: NEW YORK — All the stars, planets and galaxies that can be seen today make up just 4 percent of the universe. The other 96 percent is made of stuff astronomers can’t see, detect or even comprehend.
        https://www.space.com/11642-dark-matter-dark-energy-4-percent-universe-panek.html

Seth@KabU

Christian
      Participant

“Everything is the action of the Creator on the creation” Does this mean egoism and its corrupt nature needing correction is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.