Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zied
      Participant

Hi,

1. Is using kabbalistic prayer like ‘ana bkoach’ considered a mean to achieve the state of true prayer?

2. Isn’t praying to receive the light considered an egoistic desire?

Zied,

Any of the prayers composed by the sages are powerful tools.
        1. A true prayer doesn’t refer to reading the correct words. A thief or a saint can read the same words. A true prayer is a condition of the heart, that the mind has clarified and heart now longs for something true.
        2. Of course it is. It is impossible for the created being to do anything without self benefit. The only reason any creature moves is to increase fulfillment.  However from all Lishma we come to Lishma. This means that by accostoming ourselves to wanting to receive the light, which means to be similar to the Creator and not opposite to the Creator, by this we draw upon ourselves Upper influence which changes our nature slowly.

Seth@KabU

Johan
      Participant

Hi, people here in my neighborhood, near my house are obsessed with the devil. they keep screaming ,yelling and blame me. what should I do?

Johan,
        I don’t know what you should do.
        You need to solve your normal living situation before you engage in your spiritual work otherwise you will get confused and advance in a difficult and slow way.
        Seth@KabU

Johan
      Participant

Hi, as pessoas aqui na minha vizinhança, perto de minha casa são obcecadas com o devil. Eles ficam gritando, berrando e botando culpa em mim. O que eu deveria fazer?

I don’t know how to express this in english

Johan
      Participant

Hi, as pessoas aqui na minha vizinhança, perto de minha casa são obcecadas com o devil. Eles ficam gritando, berrando e botando culpa em mim. O que eu deveria fazer?

Johan
      Participant

If the creator is the doer of all of our actions, since there is none else beside him, where is my sense of freedom?

Johan,
        Of course we all feel free.
        Like a child playing in the yard.  He doesn’t know that Dad is watching everything, to keep him safe and all the while the child feels he is free.
        So it is with us,  we feel that we chose what clothes to wear today, what to have for dinner, everything we feel that we did it from our own free will.
        Seth@KabU

Sheila
      Participant

I can see that religions and Kabbalah are opposites. But still we have people in Kabbalah who stay with their religions also. If There is None Else Besides Him, and seeing another ‘force’ as equal is a sin, where does that fit with Christians who pray to Jesus instead of the Creator? If they say that Jesus is the son of God they still give the power to the son, along with or instead of the Creator. Always I hear, Jesus is our only savior, belief in Jesus will save the world.

Would a Kabbalist feel that these people are sinners, as Christians tend to call themselves? But for the reason that they see Jesus as equal in force to the Creator Himself? Or is it perhaps like the Point in the Heart,that they are just unaware of it yet, like egoists who do not feel the Point in the Heart, yet, or in this lifetime. Not sinners, due to being unaware, just following their instincts.

Sheila,
        Think of the wisdom of kabbalah as laws of nature.
        The more you study it, you will understand what it says and you will see these laws in the same way as you see gravity and all of the other laws of nature that are more obvious to the senses.
        So it doesn’t matter if one prays on Sunday (Christian) or Saturday (Jew) or Friday (Muslim).  It doesn’t matter if one refrains from eating pig (Jew) or one refrains from eating cow (Hindu).

This has nothing to do with sinning.
        Regarding what people believe, these things will all work themselves out and we don’t need to worry what each and every person believes when we ourselves are still stabilizing ourselves in the spiritual perception first since the desire for this has awakened in us and it has not awakened in them, so we focus on what is in our hands to do.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.