Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 466 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lezlie
      Participant

I am unable to purchase the books needed for the courses do to financial issues.  Is there anyway to get the materials needed for the courses any other way?

Hi Lezlie,

Kabbalah Revealed and Attaining the Worlds Beyond can be found in our online Kabbalah library.

Kabbalah for the student is a collection of articles from the writings of Baal HaSulam and Rabash. All the articles that are in that book can also be found in that same library.

Albert @ KabU

Logynn
      Participant

I got to sit in on the YouTube video, but not the Zoom call. (It’s hard for me to get away in the middle of a Sunday.) Will all the YouTubes and Zoom calls be midday on a Sunday?

I read something in a course description that implied we’d eventually be put in groups of 10 to continue study. Will I still be able to participate in that if I’m not able to come to the Sunday Zoom calls?

Hi Logynn,

In the graduate semester, when we go into groups of ten, there are live sessions throughout the week as well. So hopefully you’ll be able to find a time that works for you.

Albert @ KabU

Logynn
          Participant

Thank you so much. That is a relief.

LORI
      Participant

thank you

Raymond Franklin
      Participant

Shalom,

In essence, The One (Hashem) is Love, Lover, and the Beloved. And it is our responsibility to awaken to this truth by ascending the 125 steps out of darkness into the Light of Truth (Or Emet). Is this a correct understanding? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Raymond Franklin

Hi Raymond,

You can say so, but keep in mind that “awakening to this” is done by correcting our egoistic nature. To the extent that we correct the ego, to that extent we become similar to the Creator’s qualities of love and bestowal, and accordingly we ascend those 125 degrees.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2013/04/everything-is-attained-by-the-equivalence-of-form/

Albert @ KabU

Raymond Franklin
          Participant

Thank you for your reply, sir. I appreciate your clarification that we must have a healthy, purified, and sincere ego in order to be successful.

Anna
      Participant

In this imaginary world, is the story constantly re-written?

Hi Anna,

The story that we see depends on whether we are advancing on this story through the path of suffering or the path of light.

On the path of suffering, a person is unconsciously nudged forward through pressures and suffering.

On the path of light, a person is consciously trying to correct their egoistic nature. As such, instead of feeling pressures and suffering, a person on the path of light feels that life is arranged to help support them in this process.

This is similar to children who whether they want to or not, must go to school. If they resist, then the parents threaten to punish them. But if the children do want to go to school and they willingly run to school, then not only do the parents stop punishing them, but they can also build a completely different relationship with them. They can take them on educational trips, give them all sorts of puzzles and extra curricular activities, etc.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/01/lets-go-with-the-light/

Albert @ KabU

Lucy
      Participant

Can one feel the five Worlds within himself?

Hi Lucy,

Everything that we feel, we feel within ourselves. Or more precisely within the desire to receive pleasure. If the desire is not corrected, we feel this world. If the desire is corrected, to the extent that it is corrected, we begin to feel within it the five spiritual worlds. All of this works according to the law of equivalence of form.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2013/04/everything-is-attained-by-the-equivalence-of-form/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 466 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.