Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 466 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dadyaran .H
      Participant

آیا به زبان فارسی هم آموزش ها وجود دارد ؟

Cristina
      Participant

dear teacher of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

thank you first of all.

I have had many questions  already answered

Participant

What is the operating mechanism of the “spiritual world”in Kabbalah? How the objects in this world corresponds to with the spiritual world?I want to know the links between I mentioned above so l can start to solve some specific things.If I know the reason”above”,I can use it to deal with the result “below” in real life easier.

Hello,

Spirituality works according to laws. The main law in spirituality is the law of equivalence of form. Meaning that in order to reach spirituality, we need to become similar to the spiritual qualities of love and bestowal that reside there.

It’s similar to how a radio works. That we just need to tune the inner frequency of the radio to match the external wave. Once we tune in to the wave that we want, we right away hear the music that is on that wave. Likewise with us, once we tune ourselves in the direction of bestowal, we will reveal the spiritual world.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2013/04/everything-is-attained-by-the-equivalence-of-form/

As for understanding these spiritual roots, we need to keep in mind that the roots operate on the frequency of bestowal, while we operate on the frequency of reception. As such, we operate on two completely different frequencies. So it’s currently impossible for us to understand these spiritual roots. We first need to correct our nature, make it similar to the spiritual qualities of bestowal, and only then will we begin to understand these spiritual roots.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/09/learn-the-creators-language/

Albert @ KabU

Ann Stephens
      Participant

You mention in the video that all the wisdom became available in 1995. What specifically happened that that year?

Hi Ann,

Although we point to 1995 as to when Kabbalah became revealed, technically the prohibition was lifted much earlier, from the time of the Ari. He was the one to make a very special correction within the entire spiritual system, after which its not only possible, but a must to openly disseminate the wisdom of Kabbalah in order to help the whole world reach its correction.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details on the Ari: https://laitman.com/2010/08/the-ari-rav-isaac-luria-the-godly-man/

So why do we say 1995? Let’s put a few things into perspective:

Kabbalah is the method of correction of our egoistic nature, thereby revealing the Creator, the general force of love and bestowal. Why was it necessary to conceal such a wisdom? Because egoism was still not yet fully developed. For example: if you compare Kabbalah to a medicine that can cure a rare disease, obviously you can’t take the medicine before you’re diagnosed with the disease, but once the disease actually manifests, you can take the medicine and be cured of it.

It’s just like the 5 stages development of a disease within a person. First a person is healthy. Then he is sick, but he does not feel it. Then the disease spreads to the point that he starts to feel pain and symptoms of the disease. This then pushes him to go to a doctor to get diagnosed and find the cure, and etc.

2000 years ago, egoism was still on a very low level, there was no need to correct it. Starting from the days of the Ari, egoism already grew to a certain extent (and technically the prohibition on Kabbalah ended there), but humanity still didn’t feel sick, on the contrary the ego was the main driving force of all of our development. Then from around 1995 egoism peaked and began to show itself as bad, like a cancer that begins to kill the host body. This is the peak at which there was a true need for the cure. Which in essence is what the Kabbalists have been waiting for all these years, for the desire, for egoism to fully ripen.

Albert @ KabU

Julie in Cornwall
      Participant

Is the ‘inborn perception’ the same for a woman as for a man ?

Is the woman starting Kabbalah in the same place as a man ?

Is a woman able to copy the Men Tens successfully?

Although the destination of practicing Kabbalah is One Heart with One Mind, Nature shows us that there are two complimentary functions in the human heart and two biological creatures for perpetuating human existence on earth.  Intellectually would there be some difference between biological creatures ?

Hi Julie,

1. Not just between men and women, but each and every person is completely unique and feels the world through his/her uniqueness. As such, it’s impossible to compare how one person feels spirituality with another.

2. We all start equally, buried within our egoistic nature.

3. No one needs to copy another ten, each one needs to work on the connection within their own ten.

4. Each and every one of us is unique and different. It’s like an 8 billion piece jigsaw puzzle where each piece is different from every other piece. Furthermore, each piece is very important, since no one piece can replace any other piece. And if even one piece is missing, the entire puzzle is incomplete.

Albert @ KabU

Coyotebones
      Participant

@Albert

Mormons have a version of Kabbalah where the Adam Kadmon evolves releasing a group of demiurge type beings to rule their own planet. Or judgement has them going back to do another cycle here. It’s an interesting addition, because it adds an evolutionary element to it. I haven’t read a single book of yours so I don’t know if this is speculated by your own people.

I use my extra sense to connect the dots, and read between the lines. Finding out what is at least possibly censored can help you look for finger prints of that in other works. Right? I came up with my own backwards version doing it alone so long.

My obsession is the beginning of the enlightenment period, and what appears to be an omitted transitional period around that time. I like to research houses like Württemberg, and Stolberg. There’s old French houses, and the destruction of world heritage. There’s a giant taboo around American history in general that I spent years on. I like to call it the labyrinth, but I’ve mostly figured it out.. enough to satisfy my questions anyway.

Im willing to use it to do exegesis, and I’m pretty sure we can link up most of Hinduism, Norse, and South American religions with the Abraham ones. It’s accept there are commonality in the old Gods characteristics cross cultures, and it’s been known it can be done for the stories like the Ramayana, and Exodus. We could finish that work, and it’ll be much easier to make connections with people who know they are equal partners in world heritage. You know? we’re trying to bring everyone in right.

The only thing holding it back is what i consider the falsification of the timeline by Joseph Scaligner. A starting point for correcting the chronology would be testing the validity of Anatoly Fomenkos work. The problem I can see there is nationalism, so maybe we can separate certain still sensitive names.

This is the iceberg known as the Christian prophecy of the great deception. If we can peaceful reveal this to them they’ll finally know where they are in time, and be willing to accept Kabbalah as the final act. Which it is.

How do you guys use Kabbalah?

Hi Daniel,

I’m not an expert in other methods, even others that seemingly teach “Kabbalah”, so I cannot comment on what they do or teach there. But in general, if we want to succeed in Kabbalah (or in any spiritual practice really) we should practice it without mixing in other things into it. Otherwise it’s like following two different GPS systems. One leads you to the goal through the west highway, while the other through the east highway. If you follow both, you’ll just wind up going in circles.

As for people accepting Kabbalah, we learn that “there is no coercion in spirituality”. So we cannot force anyone to study Kabbalah. We should not be pressuring anyone or even trying to convince them to study it. Rather we should give everyone the space they need to develop by themselves until they themselves feel the need for it. So it all depends on the person himself. If a person has an awakened point in the heart, it will push and pull them to find Kabbalah. If not, even if we place it right in front of them and surround it with all sorts of witty arguments, they still wont feel the need to study it.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2008/11/only-people-with-the-point-in-the-heart-can-feel-that-kabbalah-is-the-salvation/

As for how we use Kabbalah, we use Kabbalah as a means to correct our egoistic nature. As a result of this correction, we become similar to the Creator, to His qualities of love and bestowal. As a result of that, we reveal Him in practice, in our lives. All of this follows the law of equivalence of form.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2013/04/everything-is-attained-by-the-equivalence-of-form/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 466 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.