Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      N/a
      Participant

Hi Gianni.  My name is George and I’m from Melbourne, Australia.

In my mind, it is almost certain that the workshop would succeed in showing us how to connect and to use the ego in an altruistic manner.  The workshop appears to be a highly controlled environment comprising those of us who have undertaken some study of the wisdom of Kabbalah and who would, therefore, enter the workshop with the same intention of forming connections.  But what of the real world outside of our community of Kabbalists?  Would the principles we learn in the workshop help us in our efforts to form connections out in the real world with those whose intentions may not be altruistic?

Hi George,

In the end, yes; but not right away or even soon. Think of the workshop not as a means of getting along, but a means to adapt oneself to the Upper Force. It works when everyone plays the game of trying to reach this.

Of course, eventually – but again, not soon – all will have to learn that the world simply won’t work if everyone will not behave according to the rules of the workshop. We will simply see that the world and all its systems stop working otherwise.

N/a
          Participant

Thanks Gianni

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

For me, the only thing difficult to understand is the relationship between the material and spiritual world. For example, Kabbalah insists that we must love others, but others are people with bodies and material needs, and sometimes their behaviour isn’t friendly. So, do we have to make a distinction? How is it done?

Hi Esther,

It’s true that everything comes from the Upper Force, but if in my perception this Light already manifested as someone who, let’s say, is trying to rob me, then I need to use the things that the Upper Force arranged in this world to deal with it: police, courts, etc. I deal with everyone just as if I’ve never heard of Kabbalah. The fact that inside – as I’m calling the police, taking the person to court, etc. – I nevertheless remember that it all comes from the Upper Force is already my inner spiritual work. But no one should see this, I should not appear different from anyone else. Now, this is not the main inner work in Kabbalah, but it’s the right approach to the mundane aspects of life that have already manifested in corporeal ways. Once I’ve handled everything at this level practically and rationally, I can work toward a better future.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

Hi I missed the workshop. Is there another opportunity to join?

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

Gianni,

I have a question regarding the workshop with Julian: I haven’t been able to find any link, except to the video where Julian invites us to join, but it’s a Vimeo video.

Does the workshop take place on ZOOM? Or do I sign up with Vimeo and go from there?

Sorry, Jack. The workshop with Julian took place last Saturday. The link was in the banner displayed on the website the week of the event, in addition, you received an email with the link to Zoom about an hour before the event.

But don’t worry, there will be several opportunities coming up. You’ll be notified.

Jack Davidsen
        Participant

I’ll return in a bit. In the meantime I’ll try and sign up with Vimeo and see if I can find a link from there.

If, just in case, you can post a link, I will be really grateful because I really, really, really don’t want to miss this….and I’m already half an hour late. 🙁

Jack Davidsen
          Participant

Back.

I signed up but don’t see anything on the screen, except the video.

I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know that there is anything I can do. – But I do hope everybody else made it and that you have an awesome time! 🙂

Next time something like this comes up, I’ll make it.

Jack Davidsen
          Participant

Happy Holidays, everybody!! 🙂

Sarah
      Participant

HI Julian,  Like Cathy, I cant find the rules you say are posted.

Thanks

Sarah
        Participant

(Obviously, meant Molly)

Also, what time is 2pm ET in the UK?

Thanks again

6pm

Jack Davidsen
          Participant

Gianni,

thank you for posting the UK time that corresponds with ET 2pm. I was trying to find a time converter that uses the ET format, but haven’t been able to, so I’m grateful that you helped out.

Molly
      Participant

Hi Julian,
      in your vimeo worksop welcome/prep video you mentioned that rules would be posted on the website .
      Can you tell me where ?
      Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.