Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Hi Julian,
      in your vimeo worksop welcome/prep video you mentioned that rules would be posted on the website .
      Can you tell me where ?
      Thanks

Molly
      Participant

Can you please send the link for Guidelines of the Worksop as mentioned in video 2.1 …. Im unable to find it .
      Thank you
      M

On a simple level:

– There are no more or less important friends; all a great because they have a Point in the Heart

– We don’t argue; we only add on to each other

– We don’t value wisdom, or smart answers; only words that further connect us

– We’re always at odds, we’re all different. And we don’t expect a solution from arguing, but only from connection above the differences – meaning the differences/conflicts must remain, below.

There are many further details as behind these you have all the laws by which one reaches the Creator.

Molly
          Participant

Ok thank you

Clara
      Participant

Do you know how it feels like when you don’t know that you don’t know!?

No. The predominant state of a Kabbalist is feeling oneself between two worlds. The degree to where I am, at first, I don’t feel. Later, I feel it, that it’s concealed. And still later, I reveal it. Then, in the next moment, I feel that there’s also another degree that lies beyond, unattainable for the time being.

Clara
      Participant
      1. What type of desire do I have to have? A spiritual desire which I want my fellows to be fulfilled?
      2. And what is the prayer about in this case? The prayer arises as the result of the difference between my desire for them and my ability to fulfill it? Thank you

I need a desire to bestow such that all the fulfillment will go to the others, without any connection to me, except that I asked for it to happen.

Then I’m in equivalence with the Creator because that’s how He thinks all the time.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I had a slight setback with my KabU coursework. I began my studies in September 2022, but then a new job opportunity emerged, which forced me to put my studies on hold. However, I’ve recently recommitted myself to the program, and I’m now eager to continue my journey. Unfortunately, I find myself wondering where I fit in. During a live workshop session with Julian today, 4-1-2023, I heard a reference to a recent workshop for undergraduates, and I can’t seem to locate any information about entry points for these sessions. Despite starting my studies during the last entry point in September, it appears that there are no clear cohorts in the program, and the forums are open continuously. Initially, I assumed I’d be part of a dedicated cohort, but this doesn’t seem to be the case. I’m now unsure about the best way to proceed. Should I continue the course independently until I reach the graduate stage? When I sign up for the next portion of the program, what happens next? Will I be placed in a group of 10? Although it’s nice to have the ability to see the work others have contributed by sharing the same forums continuously, I find it all a bit perplexing. Can you offer any guidance on what my next steps should be?

Hi David,

They were probably referring to the Retreat preparation event. There will be more events, such as this one: https://retreat.kabuconnect.com/ 

Otherwise, this is a self-paced course until you get to the graduate program where you will be paired with a specific cohort.

It’s like learning a language on Duolingo, where you really don’t need to stress about your pace – that said, what comes out will be in direct proportion to the time and quality you put into your studies.

Rae
      Participant

I feel the Kabbalists, instructors and moderators connecting in love and bestowal during the lessons and when you all are answering the questions and even when reading the kabbalistic texts…and I observe my inability to do that; and I want to be able to do this…is this how the term envy has been explained to us by Julian?

I do envy your ability to connect in love and bestowal and will always be grateful for your guidance and grace through this forum and the zoom classes and your teachings on YouTube Gianni 🙏

Lora Vatalaro
        Participant

I envy them, too.  They are SO good at it!

Good. Be envious. “Envy, lust and honor bring a person out of this world.” There’s no other way to ascend.

Rae
          Participant

🙏

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.