Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zeinab
      Participant

when does the workshop start?

In the grad program. Keep advancing, you don’t need to envy your future states. You’re advancing now.

Miryam
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

My gratitude for an awesome KES and Q&A today. My apologies for proceeding to ask two questions immediately after you said you would take one more.

Katel
      Participant

Hello Julian,

Concerning the group, how is the batching done? Is time zones taking into consideration to ensure availability?

Again, meeting in the group physically or virtually, which is more effective towards achieving the goal of revealing the Creator?

It can be done either physically or virtually. In the end, if you’re physically together, no physical action helps, as you need to move your heart, where no one sees, and thus each has free choice in that aspect, to work internally or not.

Time zone may be considered for one’s ultimate ten, however, during the Grad Program, it’s based around the U.S. time zone.

Sauli
      Participant

This seems hard because my native language isn´t english.  I understand quite well but can´t speak what I would like to speak how I would normally speak.

There are many here whose first language isn’t English. We’ll make an effort to understand you.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

What is connection?

That’s a good question, Brian. Look at nature, atoms, molecules. They connect, but actually it’s not that they themselves touch. If we look closer there is always a force that connects between all of the parts, which, at their scale are lightyears from one another. With us too, we need to connect – meaning the Upper Force needs to solidify the connection, make it real, that we’ll feel a reality as thick as soup binding us with the others above time and space. We can give names to the forces that bind us: love, bestowal. But we have to feel that to understand. To this question we can write thousands of pages of words since there is nothing else in reality but connection and nothing else to do except connect more. In the connection all the Upper Worlds are revealed, all good that can be. Due to lack of connection unfolds all that is undesirable.

Andrew
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

I can sense a lot of my minuses and I’m bothered by them a lot. I feel them as limitations that are close to impossible to overcome.

Is there a practical way to deal with these perceived limitations? To rise above them?

For example, I feel more comfortable in a small setting, preferably me and another person. I’m not used to being on camera, or in a group of more than three people. I’m sure this is an ego issue ultimately.

Thank you for any thoughts you might have. How do I overcome these limitations practically? I love what we’re learning and I’m very eager to correct and connect, and attain the Creator.

It’s natural to be less drawn to larger groups, for many who come to Kabbalah. This isn’t going to be like any group or social gathering you’re used to. This is where all strive for equality, not to stand out, because we’re aiming for a oneness that is equivalent with the Upper Force. And no personality is really being expressed other than the unique expression of each one’s spiritual aspiration. Therefore, wait and mark my words that you’re going to prefer the ten to any one on one gathering – based on the attainability of the goal that you start to feel at your fingertips in precisely that form, as it is written , “in the multitude of people is the King’s glory.”

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.