Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 4 posts - 25 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francisco
      Participant

Hi Gianni!

In the “Recommended Reading 2” Section, the “Awakening to Kabbalah, Chapter 2 – In The Beginning (pp.25-42)” has no link. I couldn’t find it in kabbalah.info either. Do we have to purchase the book to read this chapter or is it a glitch in the link?

Joseph
      Participant

In the reading from Awakening to Kabbalah it states, “Anything that happens in our universe is a result of events that occur in the upper world and cascades to ours.” I am struggling to understand this concept as I perceive a lot of chaos in this material world, what events in the upper world where our root resides are bringing on this degree of suffering? As I think I understand, the root or maybe Creator chose to awaken the point in the heart in the desires clothed by this skin Joseph. I did not have a choice on timing for this awakening. But, I now have true freedom of choice where those points in the heart that lie dormant do not have this freedom. Question, why not awaken all the points in the heart as the awakening appears under the control of the upper force and not the individuals in this world? Why not give all the same freedom of choice at same time? Would this shorten our evolution? I am trying to understand how I can truly have an impact when much seems predetermined by the upper world.

We’ll know the answer to that not today, not tomorrow, but at the end of correction when we attain, first of all why we ourselves awoke now and not before or after, and then the entire system of souls. The others are heavier, have greater Aviut (coarseness of desire) than us, so they need to awaken after we make our corrections. The corrections you make in the system help the ones who come after you. You only know that if you awakened, it is upon you to realize yourself spiritually as quickly as possible. And you’re right that I was given a very narrow range of movement in a free way: if I am awakened, I have to follow all the advice of Kabbalists. In this I simply, instead of being a slave to my ego, I become a slave to Upper Laws. But this is the choice. Later, we’ll learn why for true freedom, it had to be this way. This isn’t a real free choice, yet, but a relative free choice.

Joseph
      Participant

In the reading From Chaos to Harmony a line states, “The absence of a balancing software takes our social evolution in an egoistic direction, and this has intensified with each passing generation.”

Is there a true absence in balancing software or is this just normal form of evolution? From the big bang to now the years of evolution of the still, vegatative, and animate have been many to meet natural connection and harmony in Nature’s law. These years were filled with much chaos before harmony, yet the balancing software which at first seemed nonexistent, did prevail. It has been stated, Nature will bring the human to speaking level and connection in completion with Creator. Whether by punishment of by following guidance of the Light’s correction humanity will evolve, would this not be the balancing software that must always exist as it is a quality of Nature?

I ask this question in context of my contemplation and work towards absorbing, there is none else besides Him.

The balancing software has to come from the Kabbalists, I have to take their laws upon me though they’re contrary to my mind. If I go according to anything in my mind, then it’s sure that I’m going according to the natural software of the ego, which is all there is in me. And each one in the world is doing so. So collectively we are going in a chaotic direction.

Paul
      Participant

What happened with the workshop planned on september the 4th? I got a link, but that was a link to a promo concerning the workshop. Did I miss it , or was it a premature announcement? Disappointments are to overcome, but this was a big one.

Viewing 4 posts - 25 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.