Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Papillon
      Participant

I’m relatively new to all this but have this fear of being blinded by science being that i have a condition which is complex ptsd and am on medication which seems to slow me down a bit, maybe an age thing too, as i find things difficult to take in at times and my mind wanders off in directions..but regardless i have been searching for the truth all my life, and this is the truth..but the point is can i still find my inner 6th sense if all i need is the will and desire for this..i mean could the medication I’m on block this from happening in any way? Thankyou for all your hard work

Papillon,
        It is not recommended to study Kabbalah while taking any psychiatric drugs.
        I’m not an expert, but it sounds like this is beyond the scope of what we do here at KabU. We don’t deal with physical or mental health.

We need to deal with all of the situations that we are given in our lives and have patience regarding the spiritual goal.
        Seth@KabU

Eberhard
      Participant

Would it be permissible to love, console and educate my ego, because according to my personal experience it’s just a fearful child, longing to be embraced, comforted, secured and healed?

Eberhard,
        So embrace and comfort be secure and healed.
        There is no problem.  A person must take care of his necessity.
        Spirituality is only built on top of necessity.
        Seth@KabU

Eberhard
        Participant

As far as I can see at this our starting point, my ego will be healed as soon as we both climb up the ladder, hand in hand.

In which world does the one soul/desire created must reconnect? I guess not in our world, as some parts of it, the Kabbalists, have climbed the ladder and come back to help the other parts of the soul to climb as well, so I am guessing the reconnection should happen in some of the other 5 worlds? If so, the only task that a person, whilst still in this world, has is to climb to the “meeting point” for reconnection, right?

Thank you in advance!

Eberhard,
        Something like that.
        Seth@KabU

Sarah
        Participant

In reply to Eberhard, my understanding of the ego is that it is always about “ME”, so I don’t know if that’s its job, and so can never be satisfied. ? .  I would agree, though, that its impossible from here to imagine life lived without it! Where would “I” be then ?  However, this too may change, exciting, eh?

Eberhard
          Participant

Thank you for your reply, Sarah. Just noticed. Problem is, I’m experiencing “myself” as a multiplicity of “MEs”.

How to dominate egoism? How to put aside it,  if it is the inner instrument that we are been created with. It was given us by the Creator.

Maria,
        It is impossible to dominate the ego.
        This is the creation that the Creator created and without it we will not be able to receive the abundance that He prepared for us.
        All of our work is to increase the love between us so that loving the friends is more important than receiving for ourselves.  This is called the correction of creation, where all that we necessarily must receive is received only for the benefit of the others.
        Seth@KabU

steve
      Participant

Hello

If the “Learn Hebrew Alphabet” video falls short of 2000 likes in 2 weeks and reaches say, 1500, will you still make it a series to continue at least the remaining alphabet?  As many the other videos and series, I found it useful and entertaining, but there’s something about the Hebrew language I can’t describe that I find fascinating.

Steve,

We did another video Sunday, so now there are 2 on the topic. We hope we’ll create a course around the topic too.

Seth@KabU

Sarah
          Participant

I agree with Steve,  I came to KabU via a wonderful course in the Embodied Hebrew letters, and I believe the spiritual power they hold is an essential accompaniment to this work. The way they bring one down from Keter to Malkut, and then back up, had led me to some wonderful AHA moments.  They link into what I m learning here, and to see how the system is so beyond genius that I cannot doubt that they have come from G-d.    Even though that’s SUCH wild thing to contemplate !

Jaime
      Participant

I’ve been in search for purpose and meaning since I was a child; many things of this search, my world, my family, my place in society, my future, made me feel as an outcast. I have tried a lot of disciplines and paths towards clarity and understanding, and now I see that all of them led me to try and quench my thirst for knowledge (i.e., the fourth desire) disguised as a spiritual quest. This new concept of spirituality as the search for the affinity of form and the ladder that goes from pure egoism to pure altruism is new and intriguing. Thank you for helping me approach it.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.