Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Todd
      Participant

Hi Seth,

I love that song “the greatest”.  I looked into kabbalah about ten years ago and I think there was a different version then, is there any way to see that one also?

So since I started studying bnei baruch again I have periods of thinking this is the only way foreward for all of us, these guys know what they are doing and this is for me and the most important thing I can ever do ,and then thinking there is no way this can be real there has to be something else going on here i don’t want to be some sucker.  What am I to make of this?

Todd,
        Hi.  :))
        That was a fun song.  I don’t think anyone has edited it or updated it in many years, so whatever you found is probably what there is.
        Regarding your question, the answer is to brick by brick build your foundation.  And as it is known in this world too, the deeper the foundation, the higher and more stable the structure will be.
        Maybe after 10 years you take the time now to put in a serious amount of time in KabU, read the materials and most importantly, take notes, test it on yourself and in your life.
        For example you learn that the kabbalists write to us that reality is a will to receive on four degrees.  So examine the world, examine yourself.  If you feel it’s bullshit, so close the program and go find something that works for you.  If you test it and verify it on yourself, so put that brick in the foundation and move on.
        Slowly, slowly you will build a framework, a foundation in your inner world where the light can begin to enter.
        However if you wake up in a bad mood or if you go wandering in a social media environment where they bash kabbalah for example and then you come back and question your first brick and your second brick, then you are back to zero, or even less and waste a lot of time.
        The point is, if you make a sober decision to build a brick and a second brick, etc. then you don’t go destroy your foundation every time you wake up in a bad mood or every time you hear some critic somewhere speak agains it.
        You can count on your mood changing.  You can count on there being those against kabbalists.
        We are building something eternal.
        You need to decide what you want from life.
        Seth@KabU

Marcia
      Participant

What are we to bestow? Please give examples.

Marcia,
        Imagine that a child made her first finger painting.  It is a big wet mess on paper and she brings it to you so proud.  She is giving and you are receiving the painting.
        Now if you deny it, if you look at her with disgust at how messy and dirty it is, and you don’t receive so what happens?  But if you receive it, you are actually giving her love and support and confidence.
        So in this example, by receiving, you are giving to the child.
        By this we start to understand that bestowing is not something that happens with the hand and feet, it is an inner attitude that whatever I am doing, giving, receiving, etc, but my inner attitude inverts from one of self-love to love of the other, which leads to love of the Creator.
        We will learn about this more soon.
        Seth@KabU

Cyndi
      Participant

I kept thinking about ‘Jacobs Ladder’ during this discussion of the ladder to the higher worlds

Cyndi,
        Yes we will learn more about his ladder as we continue our study.  Good observation.
        Seth@KabU

Otienodhek
      Participant

I find this lesson quite interesting and elaborate. What I’m hearing here is that man is ego but specifically bound to receive and this is what needs to change in order to come to the quality of the creator where time and space are of no essence.

Otienodhek,
        Correct.  The Creator desires to fill us with delight, so we must receive.
        However by receiving we become opposite from Him who is bestowing.
        So the correction of creation is that we will receive with the intention to bestow.
        Seth@KabU

Gabor
      Participant

Hi,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>We evolve through five sets of desiers. How can I know at what level “stage” of development am I.</p>
      I have basic desiers (food sex shelter), I think Im not interested in wealth, power, but I have great desier for knowledge and learning what is the meaning of my life?

According to kabbalah is it possible to skip stages of desiers?

Thank you!

Gabor,

We are not monkeys, we are on the degree called speaking. The way the structure is organized, it’s called that there is always 10 Sefirot, not 9, not 11. It means in general and briefly that it’s always a complete structure. If you are born and arrive here, so you have desires for food, sex, family, honor, knowledge, power, etc in some unique combination.
        Your neighbor maybe more into power and you more into knowledge, etc but we all have all of these. More than that, we have been developing for more than just what we experience in this lifetime, and more than that, we are connected in an intricate system with all the others, as if all of humanity is one body and we are each a unique organ within that body.

In short there is nothing preventing you from progressing, you made it here, now it is all about how much you can increase your desire for spirituality.
        Seth@KabU

Holly
      Participant

I am curious to hear more about the benifits of the levels of attainment, and how our journey prepares us for what is next?

Holly,
        Our path is a path of natural development.
        Just like all natural paths of development.
        You can watch incredible shows on Netflix and Youtube about how our solar system was formed and how our planet came to be and then slowly how vegetation came to be as the first cells started to convert sunlight into energy and produce waste from that mixture, etc.
        We are continuing the natural progression.
        However, there is one major shift for us specifically.
        Until now everything went through changes over long periods of time.
        However with us, we now have developed hearts and minds and with these we can rise above the chains of normal cause and effect.
        We can do what nothing else can do, and that is reflect on the past as if looking into a mirror and seeing where are the flaws and how to better correct our future and therefore speed up our development, to literally go through months, years, lifetimes of development in very short periods of time and reach degrees of equivalence with the force of nature that is developing us and enlivening all of reality called the Life of Lives.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.