Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

It is said “Everything in the universe that is layered around the Creator exists only relative to the creations, and all are products of the original created being, called “Malchut”

I thought the created is Adam Harishon but  here it’s said to be Malchut.

Ludumo,
        Maybe you are Ludumo the brother, the father, the son, the friend.
        You are you, but each time you are called according to how the other relates to you.
        There are many names for the vessel in which the light dwells.  All according to the degree.
        Seth@KabU

Sarah
          Participant

Ludumo,

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that Adam Harishon is the oversoul, from which we are each a shattered piece, but that Malchut is the lowest, manifest world , in which we live. Adam Harishon was formed in the spirit world and fell through the barrier when shattered, and so arrived in Malkut.

I d love to know if what I ve said is correct?

Jennifer
      Participant

My sister has cautioned me to be careful studying Kabbalah. She said it can be dangerous. A few months ago, she saw I had the Tree of Life as my screensaver on my phone. She said she spent 9 months studying it. She is a Yeshivat Shuva graduate, teaches Torah classes and has been a guest speaker at many conferences. We are not Jewish and were raised Baptist, Christian, and Pentecostal. She and my mother have been Messianic Jews for about 15 years now. She said some who study it die young. I haven’t told her about KabU. I know she understands it but I’m not sure she feels it…if that makes sense. Is there danger in studying Kabbalah? If so, are there any red flags we should be on the lookout for?

Jennifer,
        Whatever your sister is referring to I don’t know and I don’t care to know.
        What your sister is studying and believes, I don’t know and that is her business.
        We are studying the structure of reality and what the kabbalists discovered and passed to their disciples and that is what we received.
        A kabbalist is a normal person in the world who is connected to the Creator and all of creation in unity in his heart.
        You will have to decide for yourself what you want to do.
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

Karim C
      Participant

The first lesson I learned in kindergarten was to share.  I’ve learned a lot of things since but that one lesson I learned at age 5 has stuck with me. I’ve tried to share as much as possible in my life.

One thing that used to upset me tremendously is when I give to someone and they don’t express gratitude. Sometimes they have even attacked me after I have been completely generous with them.  In the past, this has made so bitter, I removed myself from society.

I am wondering about my original intention in all those gifts where I expected gratitude. The bitterness has lifted and been replaced with forgiveness.   I have never intentfully thanked the Creator for the abundance in my life, and my life itself.   I hope that’s something I can improve on through learning Kabbalah. I really am so very thankful.

Jennifer
        Participant

Thanks, you answered as I hoped.

Karim,
        The act and then the understanding, this is a correct process.  You can see, even map out your development in the story you told here.
        So, imagine for example that our advancement is like a spiral up.
        So each time, you do something, you think you are righteous, this is called that you are filled with the light of confidence.
        Following that, the next degree opens for us.  The next degree comes as empty of light.  We feel disappointment in our progress, unable to justify the situation.
        We search, we ask, a new prayer grows in our heart and it draws a new light.  And in that light we see so clearly how we were the one that was deficient and how everything happened exactly as it should and we are filled with confidence again.
        🙂
        And the by these two legs, left and right we advance from degree to degree and each time the light corrects our perception and builds this kli, this vessel for the light to dwell until the end of correction.
        Seth@KabU

Jennifer
          Participant

You’d think by now I’d remember that I have to select the reply button at the top of the post and not the bottom, lol! I hit the wrong reply button and don’t know how to delete it. Anywho…thank you for your answer.

Shane
      Participant

I’m loosing my beliefs. I feel empty in my heart and most of time i think i am a bad luck person. Can kabalah help me to overcome this feeling?

Jennifer
        Participant

Hello Shane…your comment about losing your beliefs reminded me of something I read a few days ago. I’m not sure what you believed before but I know that for new wheat to emerge the seed must first rot. Hope that’s not too cryptic.

Shane,
        An empty heart is not so bad.
        If it were full, you’d be like a cow happy to chew grass in the sun all day.
        Now it’s no fun being depressed all the time, we don’t want that.
        But to feel that regular life is empty is a good place to start, that means a person is not fulfilled just living an animal life.
        You are certainly very lucky if you made it here.  You found a place where we study from our teacher a true kabbalist from a lineage of true kabbalists who attained Godliness.  We study only their books about their method.
        Be patient.  Take good notes.
        Read the texts and watch the lessons again and again.
        You will feel from week to week how you are advancing.
        Seth@KabU

Peter Bradshaw
      Participant

I am a 72 year old man searching for spirituality for the last 2 years, I am hoping this will fulfill my desire

Peter,
        Welcome.
        We are happy you are here and wish you great luck.
        We are here to support you on your journey.
        Seth@KabU

Dorothy
      Participant

Since I was sixteen, when I came across the concept of Reincarnation and Karma from a book on Yoga, I have been searching for the key to unlocking the mysteries of our life, and making a direct contact to God, or a guide, my Higher Self, and I’ve studies just about every religion, philosophy and occult teaching I could find. Over and over, I’ve had to adjust my belief system, to agree with the current system.  I thought I’d really found the answers when I found a magical order that seemed to open me psychically. Two beings came to me in my dreams, and I had lots of out of body experiences, but then negative things began happening, and I was forced to stop practicing the rituals, and my guides left me. So now I’m hoping to find out where I went wrong, and return to exploring what I thought was spiritual planes, but really, I want to know I am on the right path, and I’m willing to change my perceptions in order to make true progress. I see that is just wanting to explore these realms, but I know I may have to give up the things I really want to do, like astrology, tarot cards, though I found them very useful tools, even though I do not want to attract those negative beings again. Is this a natural hurdle to achieve spirituality? I just want to make contact with that inner guide or Spark of Divinity, I want to make sure I don’t just repeat the mistakes I’ve already made. This may not be the path I want, but I don’t want to give up, when I could receive even greater gifts that I could then use to help others on their path, rather than just fading away without knowing I accomplished anything worthwhile.

Scott
        Participant

Greetings Dorothy,

I’m only a beginning student and not a representative of the great initiative here, but wanted to reply. I’ve been “spoken” to as well and I’ve lived similar experiences diving into different belief systems, etc, only to find that something felt to be missing still. We might consider ourselves blessed to not be content with something incomplete. If you’re like me you’ve felt some type of fear related to the new endeavor here because of all the  other paths that didn’t lead to the goal. Perhaps you can decide like I have and forget the past and fully surrender to this new study. If you can do this, please fully commit yourself and not only do every lesson, but do extended reading and video watching of related content. Even re-read everything if it doesn’t fully set in. I truly believe it will be worth the time investment and we’ll be quite amazed.

Continue blessed dear

Dorothy,
        We are dealing here only with attaining the Creator.  It is a very practical method.
        If you are looking to delve in all sorts of other rituals, practices and methods, this method is not going to work for you.
        We are studying authentic books passed to us from kabbalist to disciple in an unbroken chain.  Many of the other methods that you mentioned stole a spark from the wisdom of kabbalah and tried to exploit it to manipulate reality for egoistic purposes.
        Our goal is to bring the light of the Creator into reality in order to raise reality to the degree of the Creator, good for all.
        If this is what you want, you will find it.
        If not, I think you will need to keep searching for the right place for you.
        Seth@KabU

Dorothy
          Participant

Thank you for that answer. Somehow that is about what I thought you’d say.  However, my own Higher Self made it quite clear that I am not to practice those rituals any longer. Please understand, that I thought the whole purpose of that path was for helping the soul to ascend, and when I began having visions and  out-of-body experiences, I accepted these as gifts from the Creator for my constant seeking for answers as to why I was here.  But once the non-human entity began to appear to me, I thought it was a test of faith and courage, but after being manipulated to fall out of bed, injuring myself several times, I realized it was not safe to continue, until I found out just who or what that being was, and Wow! did that lead me down a rabbit hole, which led me to believe that humans are not alone on this planet, and they are not beneficient.  I think that soon what I found out will be revealed to all, as many persons who claim to have served in a Secret Space Force have claimed that they saw many other species while serving on bases on the Moon, Mars, and in space.  This may not sound like a spiritual experience, but I can assure you my primary goal, since I was 16 was find out the truth behind our religions and spiritual teachings, and with a goal to unite with the Creator, to know God. You can laugh at me or deny me entrance into your school, but I know I was exercising powers I once had in previous incarnations. I realized that the so-called journeys I had taken were not in the Higher Planes, but in the lower astral realm that surrounds our planet.  We are in a war with these lower beings, call them the Archons, for they do not possess souls, and we must free our planet of these creatures, and there are many fighting this war as I speak. I can see how a person delving into magic can appear to only be doing so for their personal entertainment or possession of certain powers. Becoming aware that one is in a dream, and then testing it by flying is exhilarating, but it is not safe, unless a true guide comes and shows you the way.  I just can’t believe that all my pain and suffering this life has been for nothing, for just enough was shown to me to realize just how real  higher spiritual realms are. I have no fear of death because of these experiences, and as God wants to bestow these gifts of the Godhead upon those who have proven faithful, I can’t believe that true Kabbalists have not been granted these gifts also. Perhaps I will not see God until the day of my death, but I know I will be welcomed into His Presence.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.