Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

“Slowly, the person’s sensation changes, and the desire to receive personal satisfaction wanes.”

What kind or type of personal satisfaction?

Innocent Mushiya,
        We are animals, like all of the animals and we have desires for animal things like all animals.
        Additionally, humans have a desire to acquire at the expense of others.  Our entire human development is based around this and the more advanced a person is, the more developed this desire to use others is, the more cunning it is.

We are in a field of endless light, however we are perceiving tiny sparks of fulfillment.
        We are standing before an ocean and we have only a thimble with which to take.
        The reason as we learned is that we are receiving into our corporeal vessels.
        By developing spiritual vessels, which connect us in an integral way to all of reality, each one bestows on the others and by that we feel satisfaction on a whole other level.
        Seth@KabU

Carlos
      Participant

How about the Siddur used in the Jewish tradition which Kabbalah refers or relates in its texts? How should we approach these type of books? I heard some saying these books contain very ancient tradition and Kabbalistic ideas and concepts. Is this so? What we can and should use? Are we going to explore this content in the future?

Appreciate any comments about. Thanks.

Carlos,
        The prayers in the siddur were composed by kabbalists only.
        There are 1000s of books that a person could study and each one can open all of reality if one knows how to approach it.
        We are a special generation. If you came to a person who was alive 200 years ago, they would think you were some angel or mystic with your phone and your internet and your understanding of life and what you know of cells from microscopes and galaxies from telescopes…
        We perceive the world in a totally different way than the previous generations, due to the development of our desire and this greater desire is also much more coarse.
        The earlier souls were much more pure but received smaller lights, we are much more coarse and will receive much greater lights.  This is called the inverse relation between light and kli and we will study it together in the future.
        You can read any texts that suit you, as a person should study where his heart is.
        If you want to study the wisdom of kabbalah in a practical way, then work with the materials in this course.  By this you will develop your spiritual perception and you will be able to open even the bible and understand that it is all only talking about you and the Creator.
        Seth@KabU

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

It was clear to me that to reach Lishma state we have to change the desire to receive for ourselves, either spiritually or corporeally, in order to bestow. It seems that Lishma state will probably be attained at an old age, because it’s much harder for a young, middle-aged person to renounce  the corporeal desire to receive for oneself than an old person who already experienced “almost everything” in the physical world. Isn’t that right?

Tiago,
        You are right that it takes time, but not exactly as you said.
        We are not looking to renounce our corporeal desires.
        Kabbalah means to receive.  We want to understand, why do I always feel bad and empty?!
        We receive money, sex, family, honor, but we always return to emptiness.
        This wisdom guides us to live in this world as we must and to build a new perception, a new whole, eternal reality.
        You are correct that our body will not agree to this work.  That is true and that remains.  The body protests and it is correct.
        The body says, I was created in order to enjoy, so I must enjoy.
        And the body is correct.
        So we have been given the awakening of our point in the heart.
        And we know from nature that the small one gets pleasure from serving the big one.  Like we would be happy to carry the bag of a famous person.
        So, when the Creator becomes great in our eyes, it is a great pleasure to do everything for Him.
        So He bestows to the vessel and the vessel bestows to Him and the vessel is in eternal fulfillment and adhesion.

Seth@KabU

BEN
      Participant

our goal is ultimately adhesion with the Creator. does this mean that adjusting the masach is getting less of the desire for reception of the pleasure for ourselves and making it into bestowal? bestowal to the Creator? how about bestowal to our friends ? i still receive pleasure when i do this as i feel good.

beth,
        The masach means that the vessel only permits as much light to enter as it can use in order to bestow.
        You can bestow while eating lunch or when doing something for the friends.
        Seth@KabU

BEN
      Participant

kabbalistic praying is asking for the Creator to change our perception. For example someone you love dies, does this mean that everything is still goodness from above? how can we change our perspective on death? that it is actually rebirth? or its because of cause and effect on the part of the person who died?

beth,
        When someone close to us passes, it is very emotional.
        If we were 500 years old, we would still feel emotions, but we would have seen that everyone we knows that is born also dies and we would understand this progression of time.
        As we study the wisdom of kabbalah we start to hear about a different reality that exists above time and space.
        There, life is eternal.
        When that high root extends down to its corporeal branch in this world, here it turns through incarnations as it ripens.
        In spirituality, there is singularity.  In the material world, that unity is stretched out over a timeline.
        You can say that spirituality is round, everything is there all at once.  Corporeality is like a line, one thing after the next.
        Seth@KabU

BEN
      Participant

regarding “unfortunate” events, natural disasters, epidemics etc how then can we stop this?  does this mean that praying for the Creator to hep stop what is happening will not help? meaning it is man who needs to change what he is doing in order to alter the course of nature?

beth,
        Let’s look at the question from a different angle.
        Imagine that every time I eat a certain food, my body breaks out in hives.
        Now imagine that a doctor gives me a cream to make the hives go down.
        So my body is still reacting to the food, but I’m suppressing it’s reaction.
        It’s not a perfect example, but we need to see that the world we see is a material profection of the inner state of humanity.
        We are in the early stages of our study so it is not clear how do deal with the world outside of me if the cause of everythign I see outside of me is inside of me.  So we learn that we live in this world as usual, we buy insurance, stay healthy, all the conducts of this world.
        And also we are not here studying about the system of nature, by that we bring ourselves into harmony with system and then the system we see outside of us, inanimate, vegetative and animate degrees also come into harmony with us as we ascend.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.