Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

• This topic has 488 replies, 190 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Vivian.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      raghad
      Participant

Hello

I am raghad and i got a couple of questions

i have a question regarding the pronouns that are being used regarding the creator, sometimes its he and sometimes its she, as i read in former questions that + (bestow) is male and – (receive) is female. was there a reason for it to be divided in that way as i understand that kabbalah science has a reason for everything?

second question, it has been said that Hebrew language is complicated and can’t be translated in it’s original/ full meaning specially in English language therefore do i have/need to learn Hebrew language to attain full meaning?

Third question, does KabU offer basics of Hebrew language courses?

Fourth question, as i understand from former lessons, that we are all originally one soul called (Adam HaRishon) and have been divided into 600,00 pieces when  we descended, is Adam considered a male or a female? or is it that when we were one with creator before we descend we were only a soul that has no gender therefor Adam in that phase is considered a (-) which is receiving which is female and it does not hold the meaning of (gender), only the meaning of bestowing and receiving? and is it that only when we descended duality was created and genders emerged? and Adam HaRishon has no gender to begin with?

fifth question, my mother language is Arabic, and i’d love to read kabbalah articles in Arabic, i think it will make me connect more, feel more, i tried to find things online but rarely could i find also i don’t trust the source, can you lead me towards anything similar?

Excuse my many thoughts and thanks for reading 🙂

Raghad,

Wonderful questions.  This wisdom is built on questions and answers and asking like this, when things seem confusing or they don’t fit with our worldview, it’s good, it helps us build in ourselves the structure that the kabbalists are writing about.  I’m happy to receive these questions in this way.
        First, and this must be understood in order to go any further in the work, we are learning that besides the Creator, who is 100% bestowing, 100% eternal and unconditional love…besides that, everything else in reality, which is called creation, is 100% to receive.
        This is fundamental to the entire wisdom.  Kabbalah means to receive.
        In this context, the Creator is male and all of creation is female.
        It should be clear that we are not talking about gender or sex.  In fact as we study the spiritual reality, there is not material existence that we learn about.  We study the roots of everything in the spiritual worlds.  There is no man there or woman there, only forces.
        Now for us, here living in our bodies made up of mostly oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus, so we have mouths with tongues and teeth and palate and air that passes through the mouth to form words and even these structures have spiritual roots and we will learn them all later, but when we in our material form start to make sense and organize life, we are using such words as male and female,  the kabbalists use a precise language called the language of root and branches and we will study this too.

Regarding Hebrew, make a notebook or a document where you start to put the Hebrew words you are learning.  If you were studying music, you’d need to know some latin words (arpeggio, piano, forte…) if you are studying medicine, one needs to know some latin (-phobia, -genic, -osis, etc…) and math, greek (alpha, delta, etc.). So the technical language of our science is Hebrew.
        It is not necessary now to be fluent, but to start to learn the hundred or so terms that we will come across at this time will be helpful.  Later you’ll get a feel for them and other qualities of the words, etc.

We have some videos on youtube about the Hebrew language and we are developing a course now as well due to popular demand.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZJD1IQ5yp8
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_wO_0uFrJY&t=5s
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chC6Kc8hIhg&t=1620s

Adam HaRishon is the structure of our soul, which is female and it filled with the light of the Creator which is male.  Also, 600,000 is a number signifying a certain quality of the connection, it is not a quantity.

We do have a department translating materials into Arabic.  I will find them and reply again to this thread with the links within 2 days.
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

raghad
          Participant

Hello Seth,

I thank you for the detailed answer, i also thank you for encouraging me to delve deeper and deeper, i’m sure this is just the beginning of the biggest spiritual awakening my soul has been  experiencing within this physical world

waiting for the Arabic sources

Good luck!

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

In kabbalah for the student page 664, (4) the terminology of the creature changes to “She”, where it previously have been “it” and “he”, is there a reason for this other than to include both he, she, it?

Peter,
        The wisdom of kabbalah is a scientific language and precise.
        There is no word that is used for politically correct purposes.
        H2O doesn’t ask questions.  There are laws of Hydrogen, laws of Oxygen and laws of how they behave when they are joined in a specific way under specific conditions.
        The language of the wisdom of kabbalah is Hebrew.  Male refers to a bestowing force, female refers to a receiving force.  The Hebrew language contains many many layers of meaning and interpretation including numerical value for example.  No translation can convey all of the dimensions of the original.
        In general, male refers to + and female refers to -.
        Remember that as you are a scientist of the spiritual worlds and you will not make mistakes in this.
        Don’t be confused with ethics, morals, political correctness, only the physics of the spiritual reality that we are studying.
        Seth@KabU

Peter Hjorth
          Participant

Thank you

I needed this sentence to keep me on track: “it is only the physics of the spiritual reality that we are studying.”

Andreanne
      Participant

I’m so happy to have found the Kabbalah teachings at this period in my life. I can relate the concepts to decisions and actions I have made on my own, that required me to vastly diminish the ego, and the concepts serve to explain and solidify my personal experience. It also explains why I may be ready to take some selfless actions which my spouse doesn’t agree with. The concepts learned helped me accept that we all grow at our own pace.

My challenge will be to put in practice the same level of “love” equally to all.

A quote read at end of video 2 gives me hope, that should one not be able to reach their spiritual goal during their lifetime, the body isn’t necessary to continue the spiritual ascent.  Here I’m not only thinking of myself but also of my departed precious loved ones.

Andreanne

Andreanne,
        We are also very happy and grateful you are here.
        Patience and we will make it.
        Seth@KabU

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

Can you clarify this?

in the phase of behina gimmel, How can the creature bring contentment and satisfaction to the creator, if the creator has no will to desire?

Best regards

Peter,

The Creator only wants to fill the creature with all of His pleasure and endless delight.  After Behina Bet where the vessel takes on the quality of bestowal, like the Creator, the vessel wants to bestow, but what can it bestow, it has nothing of its own to bestow. So the vessel decides that in order to fulfill the purpose of creation, which is to fill the vessel with endless delight, it agrees to receive, but it receives so that it can fulfill the Creator’s goal. So now, by receiving, it is bestowing.

Serh@KabU

Hello,

I have few questions please:

1. I am beginning to be worried that I will never attain any spirituality since I don’t really like people. I don’t want to connect in terms of being in touch or talk to people… don’t get me wrong, it’s easy for me to talk to just about anyone, it’s just I don’t want to, I prefer not to. I have few close friends, and that is enough for me. How should I understand this feeling of mine? Should I change this in order to grow spiritually, and if yes, how?

2.  I have never understood this world. I don’t have yearnings for money, clothes, fame, career, this and that… (occasionally I did wanted something, but briefly, it passes like a flu) I am perfectly fine with or without any of those things. I love to work, but only for the sake of working. I never ask anything for myself as I don’t care if I have it or not. Does this prevents me from being present and grow my desire? Does this mean that I have a weak ego that prevents me from attaining things? How do I grow my ego, if that’s the key to attainment?

3. Is it possible to regress in spirituality? As I feel I knew, in me, somehow, a lot more 30 years ago then I do now, although this is an ever fascinating subject for me, my inner me, who am I, why am I this way, what am I suppose to do with it…

Thank you in advance!

Zorica

Zorica,

1. You’re a very healthy egoist and you’re starting to recognize it. So you have a head start. Be patient. Nothing is wrong. You are discovering our true nature.

2. This means that this is your nature. Some people get pleasure from spending some people get pleasure from not spending. It’s not important.
        But all of us on the path work to grow our desire for spirituality regardless of the nature we were born with.

3.  You are here, so you’ve never been closer.

I recommend spending more time reading the lesson material, if you have time read it and watch it again. Make notes. It’s time for a software update on your operating system 🙂

Have some patience, take good notes and keep asking questions.

Seth@KabU

steve
      Participant

Is it OK to say our creator’s true name? I am not Jewish, actually a former christian, but it is my understanding His Name (ה ו י ה), from what I heard, is to be spoken only by prayer.  Would I be asking a corporeal question here?

Thanks

steve,

All of the names that we have for the Creator do not describe the Creator objectively.  Each of the names is according to how we attain Him.  When we attain Him, we discover how our soul consists of four parts, called Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey (י-ה-ו-ה).
        It is impossible to realize God in language, but only in desire, that is what it means that it is forbidden, it means impossible.  We thus name the Creator according to our sensation of the Creator, and there is thus nothing to be afraid of regarding the name of the Creator.
        The prohibition means that it is impossible to actually “name” Him objectively.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.