Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter Hjorth
      Participant

Can you clarify this?

in the phase of behina gimmel, How can the creature bring contentment and satisfaction to the creator, if the creator has no will to desire?

Best regards

Peter,

The Creator only wants to fill the creature with all of His pleasure and endless delight.  After Behina Bet where the vessel takes on the quality of bestowal, like the Creator, the vessel wants to bestow, but what can it bestow, it has nothing of its own to bestow. So the vessel decides that in order to fulfill the purpose of creation, which is to fill the vessel with endless delight, it agrees to receive, but it receives so that it can fulfill the Creator’s goal. So now, by receiving, it is bestowing.

Serh@KabU

Hello,

I have few questions please:

1. I am beginning to be worried that I will never attain any spirituality since I don’t really like people. I don’t want to connect in terms of being in touch or talk to people… don’t get me wrong, it’s easy for me to talk to just about anyone, it’s just I don’t want to, I prefer not to. I have few close friends, and that is enough for me. How should I understand this feeling of mine? Should I change this in order to grow spiritually, and if yes, how?

2.  I have never understood this world. I don’t have yearnings for money, clothes, fame, career, this and that… (occasionally I did wanted something, but briefly, it passes like a flu) I am perfectly fine with or without any of those things. I love to work, but only for the sake of working. I never ask anything for myself as I don’t care if I have it or not. Does this prevents me from being present and grow my desire? Does this mean that I have a weak ego that prevents me from attaining things? How do I grow my ego, if that’s the key to attainment?

3. Is it possible to regress in spirituality? As I feel I knew, in me, somehow, a lot more 30 years ago then I do now, although this is an ever fascinating subject for me, my inner me, who am I, why am I this way, what am I suppose to do with it…

Thank you in advance!

Zorica

Zorica,

1. You’re a very healthy egoist and you’re starting to recognize it. So you have a head start. Be patient. Nothing is wrong. You are discovering our true nature.

2. This means that this is your nature. Some people get pleasure from spending some people get pleasure from not spending. It’s not important.
        But all of us on the path work to grow our desire for spirituality regardless of the nature we were born with.

3.  You are here, so you’ve never been closer.

I recommend spending more time reading the lesson material, if you have time read it and watch it again. Make notes. It’s time for a software update on your operating system 🙂

Have some patience, take good notes and keep asking questions.

Seth@KabU

steve
      Participant

Is it OK to say our creator’s true name? I am not Jewish, actually a former christian, but it is my understanding His Name (ה ו י ה), from what I heard, is to be spoken only by prayer.  Would I be asking a corporeal question here?

Thanks

steve,

All of the names that we have for the Creator do not describe the Creator objectively.  Each of the names is according to how we attain Him.  When we attain Him, we discover how our soul consists of four parts, called Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey (י-ה-ו-ה).
        It is impossible to realize God in language, but only in desire, that is what it means that it is forbidden, it means impossible.  We thus name the Creator according to our sensation of the Creator, and there is thus nothing to be afraid of regarding the name of the Creator.
        The prohibition means that it is impossible to actually “name” Him objectively.
        Seth@KabU

Luke
      Participant

My question is, is it safe to read lots of kabbalah texts etc for someone with a very impure vessel? I am finding myself feeling miserable after reading a couple of hours of kabbalah.  Its gotten to the point where I’m going to restrict myself to 30 min of kabbalah only a day, as I’m worried I’m causing more harm than good. Prior to the lows can also be highs…..

Luke,

I don’t know you, or what you are considering your impure vessel or what is your mental and emotional state.

If you don’t feel good when you read, so don’t read. This is common sense, not kabbalah.

Additionally, and more importantly you found here a true method, with instructors who are guiding you to open the texts correctly. If you want to study for hours, study the materials in the coursework. And if you have free time, repeat it.  That is the correct way to advance.

Once you start the spiritual work and work with advancing using the left and right line and ascents and descents then you’ll ask again, or more likely will not need to ask this question because you will understand and feel how to do the work.

Seth@KabU

Luke
          Participant

Yes common sense. I suppose i am just getting used to how my body etc reacts from the light in the texts.  Rest assured my mental state is great! Thank you so much for replying.

Luke,
          OK.
          Seth@KabU

Shane
      Participant

Why kabalah is so complicated to start with

Shane,

What’s so complicated?

There is a desire to receive on one side which is the creature and the desire to bestow on the other side, the Creator and all the study is how they meet and become as one.

Seth@KabU

Shane
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.