Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 1 posts - 223 through 223 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Henry
      Participant

Dear Tony, thank you for the very interesting lesson about the screen. How do we actually do it in real life? For example, let’s say I trade & invest in the share market. Earning a profit make me happy. So how can I apply the Screen here? What should be my thought/intention so that my receive (profit for myself) becomes giving? Thank you!

Hi Henry,
        Actually the Upper Light performs these actions.
        Our work is always on the side of the vessel.
        We arrange our lives, we invest in the spiritual society so that these new discernments, new reshimot all awaken and again we get up again and again and build this connection and this structure inside of us and then when we do this, the light fills this kli.

Unlike a yoga pose or a meditation technique that you can do something with your hands and feet, we are learning about something that has to do with the heart.  How can we change the heart from wanting to receive for itself?
        There is no problem to earn a living or even to be successful.  On the other hand a person can be simple worker in the street and spiritually they can come to similar degrees.
        Regardless of what we do in our animal life, that is what it is called, the level of “animate”, so above that is where we can enter a spiritual perception.
        In real life, you will learn the fundamentals of the wisdom of kabbalah and after that be organized in a small group with other students and then you will begin the inner work in two lines and then three lines and then you will be on your way.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 1 posts - 223 through 223 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.