Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 73 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Williams
      Participant

Sure

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

In reference to the story of the 2 in a boat. Where one of the two begins to drill a hole in the boat. Could you give me examples of the action or non-action that the one not drilling the hole can take. I understand the shift in thought and awareness, yet feel an action to save us both could be warranted.

Jj,
        This example comes to tell us that the actions of one affects the other, that we are in a closed system.
        By the time there is a hole in the boat, it may be too late, if there is a storm or if there are no materials to close the hole.
        Of course in spirituality there is no time, but in this particular incarnation of form that may be the end.
        Anyway, it is a simple example to show how much we are dependent upon each other whether we know it or not.

If it’s not too late, and if words aren’t helping, and if you can, maybe knock him out, fix the hole, get yourself to shore, make him tea and lunch and when he wakes up try to explain that you saved his life and that he shouldn’t drill a hole in a boat even if he’s mad at you because he is killing himself too.
        🙂
        Seth@KabU

Paul
      Participant

This question was mistakingly placed in the reflection section, not the right place, although a reflection can lead to a question. Anyhow.

Do not observe the externality of the face , but the internality of the heart.” Quote from Baal Ha Sulam, in this weeks clip with Rav Leitman.

Also from Baal HaSulam (from the Shamati, (recommended reading, last sentence:

In other words, the internal will correct the external.

If i compare this with the well-known statement “” mind over matter “, should not mind be replaced by heart,

e.g is not conscience (property of  our heart)   our  inner judge,  which leads more to corrections?

Paul,
        Thoughts are the most powerful force.
        And it’s correct that thoughts run to fulfill the will of the desire.
        In the kabbalah we say, “a wise heart”.  That wisdom comes from the heart, not the mind.
        Seth@KabU

Raiza,
      Yes.  The Creator is called the One who dwells, the Shochen.
      The place of His dwelling is called the Shechina.
      Seth@KabU

Raiza
      Participant

Hi my spritual family😊

I cant percieve what Shekhina is yet…

Is it the feminine quality of G.o.d? Or something else? Would you please explain more about it?

Regards from Iran🙏

Viewing 5 posts - 73 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.