Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      M H
      Participant

I am very excited.  The reason I joined Kab U was to learn how to actually achieve this one commandment.  I have been taught my whole life that loving thy neighbor as thyself is second only to loving God with all my heart. I knew I was not accomplishing this, and that I was not being taught how to accomplish it. I would say I don’t know how I found Kab U; accept through your lessons its clear you were placed in my path by the Creator.  I ask the Creator for discernment and ears with understanding that I may become more like Him

John
      Participant

Thank you all for your Presence Here.

Love is all there IS.

sj
        Participant

Agreed! So excited to see this movement growing

Clara
      Participant

I was living like that, putting the other’s interests before mine, and I tremendously got out of balance, because some of the members haven’t followed the same rule. I even couldn’t develop methods how to succed in getting my needs met. Only in the few last years I learn to open up for myself. I’m kind of ‘another way around’. ‘Love your brother as yourself’ is a very wanted door by the ego, which will abuse it. I’m struggling getting ‘normal egoistic’ in some parts of me, I don’t have a method, do you have one?

Clara,

The wisdom of kabbalah is a method.

I very much recommend that you do not try to apply anything yet.

Just play with the ideas, read them, listen to them, and let it wash over you.  Just taste and explore the material.  Don’t read something and then go try to apply it.

You entered a magical journey but it requires preparation.

Don’t start giving your possessions away.   All of the movement will start in our hearts and extend from there.  And it takes time to develop these inner sensations.

Seth@KabU

Clara
          Participant

💓 thank you Seth. If I do not get more egoistic I will remain unemployed and alone. And every day in this situation is a day to long, because it goes for years, and the times are rough. I don’t know how to say it, but I definetly need to be in group. I feel like I am dying for years, and it is definetly about connection – which should not cease to exist! – in one heart and in one spirit. If I can’t experience this soon, I will die. Now this is very egoistic, to express needs making pressure expressing. But I am like dying.

Clara,
          It is time to live.
          Every day, without missing any days, you must take one small step in the right direction.
          You will look back in a few months and you won’t recognize how far you have advanced.
          Good luck, it will happen.
          Seth@KabU

sj
          Participant

Thank you for sharing this about yourself. It was a feeling I have too but didn’t put into words. Very helpful to hear!

Juanita
      Participant

Thanks

Cristina
      Participant

thank you

Andreanne
      Participant

“Love thy neighbor as yourself” makes me wonder whether I should give all my belongings away, house, furniture, savings, and feel guilty when I don’t?

Or is it OK to have the attitude of using my belongings but not feeling that any of it belongs to me, or confuse it with my identify, that they don’t matter to me (compared with my inner life, compared with loving the other as myself) and that I’d give it all away to my family at any moment?

Is this mostly about the intention and attitude of wondering what would please the other, increasing the frequency of such intentions, and showing them appreciation through words and a variety of actions? (Attention, listening, patience, affectionate gestures, gifts….)

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Andreanne,
        Don’t give your house away. That won’t help. Slowly, slowly and at first only with the others who are playing this game with you, those who are studying the same material and desire to reach this next degree, with them you slowly start to work on your attitude, to discover when you feel separate from them, hate or disregard towards them and there is a place to turn to the Upper Force and say, “I see You made my nature to receive at the expense of others…I want what is good for me…I discovered another place where I want and I don’t care about them. Help me to be loving.”  This is a prayer, when you discover in your heart the distance and separation and you ask, pray that the the Light will correct our intention.</p>
        Much later we will see how this will all be implemented in our world regarding money, etc, but that will be after we stabilize these things in our hearts and minds and form a large group of people who are all aimed to bestow upon one another.

Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.