Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>There is a knowing I enjoy of he reality of World Peace. I know it exists already within the fabric of my current corporeal reality.. is this an example of faith above reason?</p>

Rae,
        This is not faith above reason.
        Faith above reason is a spiritual perception that is called faith…it is not a blind faith, it is not imagination, it is a spiritual perception called faith that is above our reason, meaning for example our head.  So the body has a head that determines what the body will do and the corporeal head has a spiritual head, we’ll call it faith here for ease of understanding that is above the corporeal head that perceives a spiritual reality.
        It is named as “above reason” because as creatures of the earth, everything we measure is based on opposites.  Cold is only in reference to hot.  In is in relation to out.  Up is in relation to down.  Without this we cannot feel anything.
        So nature gave us reason and then from that we can develop something above reason.  The reason stays, it still exists and above it there is another sense that develops called faith…above reason.  Specifically not below reason and not within reason, but above reason.
        Seth@KabU

Scott
      Participant

Life could be so beautiful and fulfilling if “Love your friend as yourself” occurred on a global scale. What are your recommendations for a person to prepare his/her/their actions with a correct intention while waiting to become a member of a group of 10?

Scott,
        First of all, be prepared to understand that you are not prepared 🙂
        At the end of the day you will stand before yourself, after all that is what we are given to work with and the ego is very crafty, he doesn’t want to give up his domain, he will let you work for the others, to love the others as long as he is getting paid in the form of honor, respect, pride, etc.
        There is nothing to do about that.
        But examine it all, watch it happen, understand what is happening and how the ego works as you start to work to be able to love others, see how the ego allows it only as much as he is getting paid and how otherwise he doesn’t give you the power to work.
        We are not going to fight the ego.  That is not our work.
        We will only grow the importance of love and bestowal, that is how we ride on the big waves, above all the disturbances, constantly adjusting our balance.
        Good luck and have patience,
        Seth@KabU

Sarah
      Participant

Thank you for all you guys give to us in the past weeks in the courses. It’s really inspiring to see how structured is the Kabbalah science.

One thing I’m still stuck and really want to seek help , is that after all these , the main point of Kabbalah is to build up and strengthen our connection to the Creator, which is great and I’m sure if i connect more it will bring me new levels of feelings in heart.

My problem is, I still find myself very connected to the physical world, I still want to have more love from relationship, next level of experience in the world, more sustanance, etc. And I feel like the connection in Kabbalah connect us to the spiritual world and ignoring the physical life environment and the moment of NOW. I really feeling confused in the separation and really would like to seek help to make the two connect together… Pleat help.

Thank you

Sara,
        This is a very good question and right on target.
        The more we advance in the wisdom of kabbalah, the more our desires grow!
        Yes, it’s true.  The Creator wants to fill us with endless delight, for the time being we only have corporeal desires and they are growing and growing, soon we will also have spiritual desires and they will grow and grow too.
        We have in us desires on 4 degrees
        Human/Spiritual
        Animal
        Vegatative
        Inanimate
        So, make a line between animal desires and spiritual desires.
        The lower 3 degrees of desires are your life as you’ve always lived and as you will continue to live, food, sex, family, money, honor, knowledge, power.
        So live with those like a normal person in this world.  Redo your kitchen.  Have a good dinner.  Go on vacation.
        Be a regular person.
        And regarding spirituality, develop your inner world so that regardless of whether you are at work, in the car, on the beach, on the mountain, in the grocery store, your heart is more and more in love with the Creator, more and more desires love and connection and slowly slowly you’ll see how all of the transformations happen gradually, naturally and comfortably.

Seth@KabU

zeinab
      Participant

please explain more about the inner / intentional application of love thy neighbor rather than the external which i thought it was..

zeinab,
        Imagine you are arranged into a group of friends who are studying the wisdom of kabbalah with you and your goal is to love them as you love yourself.
        And you are excited about it and you think you are doing it.  And then you realize that you are doing it only as much as it is comfortable and convenient for you.  Are you making a place in your heart for them to enter?
        Even the one who is lazy and even the one who doesn’t seem to pay attention and whatever you see with your eyes, because after all love of friends does not mean that the friends will love me, but that I will love them and in order to do this we are given more and more opportunities where we are until now incapable of loving and we have the opportunity to love until we fill all of the space between us with our new attitude, a literal change of the heart, an inversion from self love to love of the others, which after all is the quality of the Creator.
        Seth

Rae
          Participant

Thank you both so much 💖

Aaron
      Participant

We are talking about collective soul, and I want to tell you a story. Today my cat (that’s on my picture) died. Me and mom had a talk about spirituality and kabbalah, and she said that cats are “already corrected”. One of the readings today stated that animals know how to behave because their behavior is hard coded in them, we, humans need to learn how to behave, correct egoism. My question is…if we are all one soul…how about animals?

Are they made of the same ….thing ? …(our collective soul was made of “something”, right?)…kabbalah says that humans are the pinnacle of creation and all the worlds were created for us…

What place animals take in this…? Are they “alive”?

Do we after death change bodies like clothes and animals become …like sand? we, humans, continue our path and them…they just …become absorbed by the Creator…and disappear?

I know that all obstacles come from the Creator, and he wants to do good and kind of improve us (even though I don’t feel this way to be honest, I guess that’s what concealment is)…but I want to tell my mom something …true and kabbalistic…to explain this situation to her …would you please help?

Thank you!

Aaron,
        Everything in reality is part of one system that changes form over and over again as it moves through time.  A watermelon seed falls to the ground, rots, opens, sprouts and a new watermelon plant grows filled with 100 new seeds.  It’s one force that is developing and changing forms along the way.
        We humans are unique from all of the rocks, plants and animals in that our heart and mind are developed to such an extent that we can learn from the past and grow 100 times in one lifetime of our body, maybe 1000 times in one lifetime of our body.  We can develop our desire for something eternal and then when the protein body’s time has come and it passes, but soul which we reached continues on forever.
        Seth@KabU

Liss
      Participant

Love your neighbor as your self I have been practicing this, everything is within. I remind myself that they are parts of me, and they are at different stages of evolution.

is complex, but as long I practice this consciously it will become easier.

in my heart I feel the oneness and is very emotional sometimes.

Aaron
        Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.