Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Matanah
      Participant

I take “Love thy neighbor as thyself ” also to mean: Don’t listen to, nor participate in, slander.  The smallest member of the body (the tongue) can do so much harm. I can see how a wave of ill intention can ripple far beyond ‘an innocent ‘ conversation.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Wow, thank you, Tony. It is beautiful to see the expansion and understanding of ‘love thy neighbor as thyself”.

Apart from the obvious difference between Sympathy and Empathy… Is there still an element of egoism in this beneficial connection or is the state of true Altruism?

Natalie,

Each spiritual action is built of two parts love on top of hatred/separation.

There is no such thing as spiritual love without the prior feeling of hate/separation.

The separation is the revelation of the “place” and the new degree of love fills that place until all of reality that I now perceive as outside of me becomes the place for the dwelling of the Creator, of love.

Seth@KabU

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

If I don’t feel love for my neighbour shall I fake it until I make it or shall I acknowledge and accept the way I feel and gradually work my way towards the law? It’s my understanding that it would be helpful for me to start with my friends in the group as a way to learn and practice it. I would appreciate an answer.

Massimo,
        I missed your question while we were at the KabU retreat!
        Hopefully you attended and got some practical advise for this question.
        We all come to states where we reveal our ego, that the Creator made and we are rejected from the friends and specifically here, where the Creator showed me a new piece of my will to receive for myself, in this place I work to love, I add a bigger + to the bigger – that He revealed.
        You are correct, we do this with the friends who are on the path with us.  Later, in time we will discover how this will become real in the world at large.
        Seth@KabU

Abe Tapia
      Participant

Is bestow the key to a global connection?

Abe,
        Yes.
        There is enough sun, food, water, energy, air for everyone.
        There is enough of everything for everyone, only our attitude prevents us from living happily and comfortably together and this is not even getting to what is spiritual fulfillment.
        Seth@KabU

Dale
      Participant

I am having trouble with the idea that, as Michael Laitman says, “what happens inside you is how you experience the world outside you.” This obviously does not feel true and everyone would laugh at the idea. Can you please point to some reading that you think will help convince me that this is true? I need to be convinced. I need help with this. Right now it sounds unscientific, unreal. I appreciate your help and guidance. Thank you.

Dale,
        Imagine that you and a cat are sitting at the opera and you are crying from the deep intense emotions and the cat doesn’t even know that he is sitting on beautiful seats in a beautiful theatre listening to beautiful music.
        And someone else sitting next to you who listened to this opera with his wife 50 years ago when they first met and now he sits there without her, he has different emotions while listening to the exact same song as you.
        In the meantime do a google search about our vision and perception of reality.  It is known that we don’t perceive reality as some objective thing outside of us, but we build reality based on…I’ll let the scientists explain.
        Or watch some youtube videos about how our sense of vision works and how we construct our reality.
        Seth@KabU

Tove Jo
          Participant

Wonderful question Dale…I also had difficulties to understand that what happens inside me is how I see the world.

Thanks to Seth!!!! …what a wonderful explanation about the opera. For me that was mind blowing! To understand that the world is about each one of us that is on it, we create the world situations on a daily base from within as we change our feelings constantly.

I love Cabala rivelata, so simple and so deep!

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Ot

It makes sense to love your neighbor as yourself after we cross the barrier.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.