Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      William Taylor
      Participant

If we are supposed to become onebes with everyone and the creator how do we relate to wicked and unruly lawless people? Stay away from them or seek them out and bestow love on them?

Hi William,

(this answer is a continuation of my previous answer to you below this one, so you should read that one first)

Becoming one with all of humanity is a very high degree. We don’t start our spiritual work there. Just like if we had to climb a 100 story building, we can’t just jump to level 90 and start climbing from there, rather we need to start at the bottom and climb up.

So our initial spiritual work is all in the Kabbalistic group. This is the foundation of all of our work. It’s like we’re building here a certain nucleus. Once we build that nucleus, we will be able to add to it wider and wider circles of the world, until we’ll come to include the whole world in that connection. But this is gradual work. And until we build that nucleus, we have nothing with which to do any spiritual work towards the world.

So until then, how do we behave towards the rest of the world? We behave normally there, just like everyone else. Meaning don’t make a saint of yourself and at the same time don’t cause harm to others, but just act there the way normal people act.

Albert @ KabU

William Taylor
      Participant

So to be fulfilled we must find those that are our family? Friends, Father’s, mothers, brothers, sister’s that desire to come to equivalence of form with the Creator. Not blood relationship! But belief, intention and desire (Kli) to become one with the creator.

Hi William,

“There is no coercion in spirituality”. So we cannot do spiritual work with just anyone. We need to find those with active points in the hearts that are interested in doing spiritual work together with us. Given that these types of people are rare, less than 1% of the world, chances are you won’t find someone like that among your corporeal acquaintances or family members.

So where do we find such people? In the Kabbalistic group. The Kabbalistic group is made up of many people around the world that are interested in using the Kabbalistic method to reach spirituality. And in the more advanced phases of KabU, everyone will receive their own Kabbalah group with whom they can put all these things into practice.

Albert @ KabU

Jo Fakour
      Participant

Are there truths from Kabbalah in some of the other ancient religions?

Hi Jo,

I’m not an expert on religions, so I cannot comment on that. In general, we should keep in mind that Kabbalah is not a religion. It’s a practical scientific method by which we can correct our egoistic nature. As a result of this correction, we become similar to the Creator and reveal Him in practice, in our lives.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2015/12/the-wisdom-of-kabbalah-and-the-other-religions/

Albert @ KabU

Sarah
      Participant

When we live in this world, when we receive something with the intention to give the Creator fulfillment, so we still receive Light like before during the 4 phases of pre-material world?

Does the spiritual study / our connection to the Light, eventually bring fulfillment in the material world level?

Hi Sarah,

1. Not quiet. The initial four phases are called the four phases of DIRECT LIGHT because they are attributed to the light. Meaning that it’s the Creator doing all the work there. We’re not active in that process but rather are like clay in the hands of the craftsman.

Now on the other hand, we need to be active in our development. And because we are actively participating now, the light that we’ll receive will be felt much stronger than before.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2010/11/everyone-is-a-point-everyone-is-infinity/

2. Spiritual fulfillment is felt outside of our egoistic nature. It’s within a completely different quality, that of love and bestowal. Meaning that within our egoistic nature, we can never find true fulfillment. Only when we correct our ego and start focusing outside of ourselves, will we discover spiritual fulfillment.

It’s like I’m a cell within a whole body. As a cell, how much fulfillment can I possibly experience? But when I focus outside of myself, on being a healthy cell that serves the whole body, I begin to feel the fulfillment of the whole body.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/07/what-is-mutual-guarantee/

Albert @ KabU

marek
      Participant

I love contemplating art, I am also creating. It brings me also joy to watch my own creations. I look at it as if it wasn’t mine. I am begining to feel what „outside” means. Is the connection with the upper light, when I am aware of that something exists in the space between us, friends? Are we learning to tune to this what is beteen us? It  hits me, when I hear from Gilad, that everything outside us is pure love and goodness.

Shel
      Participant

One of the slides says: “Why are we unable to reach spirituality without following the advice of kabbalists?” (and a few others also mention the need to learn from kabbalists.)

My question is this: If we are unable to reach spirituality without following the advice of kabbalists, how did the very first kabbalist reach spirituality without other kabbalists to teach him?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.