Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival INTRODUCTION Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

Hello from Texas, I am Tammy and I think within each of us there is a knowing that the Jewish people are very important to all of our continued survival on this world. At times, I believe there has been envy and they were mistreated because of that envy and jealousy. Just my  feeling

David
      Participant

David Dillon from Cape Cod MA

Chava
      Participant

Hello! Chava in Seattle. This will be a painful but necessary course in what is, with rapid motion, a pressing issue of survival and self-determination for the Jews.

I come into this particular course somewhat sceptically. It seems to me basic historical materialism tells us why the Jews are hated, and these can all be found in perfectly plain and straightforward documentation of the Exile. I don’t really think “cosmic” explanations are needed or, really, valid. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed every course I’ve taken from KabU and, no doubt, will learn a great deal through these lessons. Thank you for providing them. Thank you for creating spaces where we all can speak together freely. Am Yisrael Chai!

Richard L Olson
      Participant

My name is Richard Olson and I live in Minnesota.  I am a prior student of KabU until my city was attacked and burned in the summer of 2020.  More has been learned about who was behind it.  I wish to do something positive about this and not promote divisiveness any more.

William Taylor
      Participant

this must happen before the return of messiah. the two witnesses and also the two witlessness are the believers of the Nations and the believers of the Jewish

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

My name is Lora and I’ve been really struck by what Rav Laitman has said about the connection between the divisiveness among Jews and the rise of anti-Semitism.  I am very interested in learning the Kabbablistic perspective on this.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.