Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival INTRODUCTION Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Before we dive in, introduce yourself and share your thoughts on the topic: Why does such a small fraction of the human family draws so much attention? Why do so many people have such a gut level reaction to “The Jews”?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tove Jo
      Participant

Hi…I am born and grown up in north Norway, my first name is Tove. Before the second world war the Jews was not aloud to enter in to Norway. Only after the second world war could get enter. My parents gave me that name without knowing where it came from. As I was in America someone asked me if I was a Jew, I said no. the answer was: Why do you have a Jews name. I did not know that. The same happened in Milan, Italy. Why do you have a Jews name. This is over 30 years ago.
      After… I have understood that Norway has so much old jews traditions… But people that live there do not know that at christmas they put the “Star of David” in theire windows for Advent the first of dicembre. And we use in Norway 5 or tre hands candelabro with live candels all through Christmas time, starting 4 sundays before christmas. A lot of preparations for christmas about food.
      Lot of other traditions about cleaning the hole house two times a year, for christmas and in spring time.
      My unsisters have a lot of jews name in my family book…so i think that the lost tribe that went north …. some went to Norway. I believe I am connected, even if non of my family say so. Now I live in Italy where my children are born and grown up.

Ozie
      Participant

Hi; I’m Ozie. I believe the Hebrews are integral to connection with the creator. All other groups can connect and benefit from that connection via the Hebrews. On some level all of mankind is aware of this connection and realize they are not “the favored”. Which creates envy and anxiety from the non-Jews or gentiles.

Beverly
      Participant

I’M EXCITED TO KNOW MORE!!!!

David J
      Participant

Perhaps if the material man understood what a JEW really is he wouldn’t hate him. Maybe as more JEWS CONNECT the material world will overcome hate with ❤. Hi, I’m David

Magi Madi
      Participant

Hello all, I am Magdy, in my opinion, hate has its own roots in the main religions that are followed by the majority of the human population. And when we talk about religions, we talk about very aggressive programs that are pushed on humans before they even acquire their consciousness, generation after generation.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Hi, I am Peter. These are my ruminations:

Anti -something/black/Semitism/someone/some type everywhere! This tribe against that tribe of people: is there an explanation for all these inhumanities and disharmonies?

Sometimes, I wonder if the Creator has second thoughts about creating the creature system: it is mayhem every day everywhere.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.